Thanks everyone for your replies! I’ve read all of them and they’ve all brought me comfort. I have taken steps to distance myself (forgive, and still be kind) from people whom I feel this way around.
My sole purpose is to Glorify Jesus Christ and point others to him. I do not feel that I can effectively do that when I allow others to have such control over my countenance and my happiness.
God reminded me that “to every thing there is a season” if this be the season of life I find myself in now, I know He has a purpose for it!
Please keep me in your prayers!
My sole purpose is to Glorify Jesus Christ and point others to him. I do not feel that I can effectively do that when I allow others to have such control over my countenance and my happiness.
God reminded me that “to every thing there is a season” if this be the season of life I find myself in now, I know He has a purpose for it!
Please keep me in your prayers!