Can someone please pray for me?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

atom8

Jul 9, 2018
New here..My name is Jonah I am from Alberta,Canada ....not sure where else to turn. I am going through a bad time in life and one of the hardest thing's i have ever been through. I am a 29 year old father of two boys ages 2 and 4 who live with their mother. I plan to fight for custody because she has a meth addiction, smokes weed everyday, drinks whenever she can. She doesn't work and don't think she plans to so she charged me for child support after we seperated 4months ago. I have witnesses who seen her a few days ago smoking meth but luckily i had my boys with me visiting. I am also trying to get back up on feet after such a horrible and toxic relationship with this woman. I've literally lost everything and I'm trying not to lose hope. All i can do right now is sit in a room all day worrying excessively that things will not get any better. I don't have anyone to talk to, there's not a place where i can go and just sit and talk about this with someone.
I just want someone to pray for me for everything to work out. I am a person that believes in God, which has helped me keep my head up when things seem so hopeless.

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
I wish I had comforting words for you, I know it must be a stressful situation. But I will pray for you.

Oct 19, 2016
Welcome to CC, Jonah.
I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through. I know how painful and frustrating it must be for you. Please know that I’ll be praying for you and your family, asking the Lord to intervene in your situation and work out everything good for you. We serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. Stay strong in Him. May you rest in the assurance the psalmist expressed when he wrote: “In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, for You will answer me” (Psalm 86:7). Grace and peace to you.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear about the struggles you have been facing in your marriage, and I can certainly understand the concerns you expressed regarding your boys. I’m praying, asking God to intervene in your situation, provide comfort and guidance as you trust in Him. If you need a listening ear, you may get in touch with Focus on the Family Canada by visiting their website: http://www.fotf.ca. Their toll-free number is 800-661-9800 and their email address is [email protected]. Blessings to you and your family!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree with this prayer, let you bless atom8 and his wife. Let your will come true in their life and family. destroy all the plans of devil in their family and let their be peace , Joy and you be glorified, Lord let you set free atom8's wife from bad habbits. Lord we bring this matter to you please hear and bless atom8. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Carebear8

Jul 8, 2018
New here..My name is Jonah I am from Alberta,Canada ....not sure where else to turn. I am going through a bad time in life and one of the hardest thing's i have ever been through. I am a 29 year old father of two boys ages 2 and 4 who live with their mother. I plan to fight for custody because she has a meth addiction, smokes weed everyday, drinks whenever she can. She doesn't work and don't think she plans to so she charged me for child support after we seperated 4months ago. I have witnesses who seen her a few days ago smoking meth but luckily i had my boys with me visiting. I am also trying to get back up on feet after such a horrible and toxic relationship with this woman. I've literally lost everything and I'm trying not to lose hope. All i can do right now is sit in a room all day worrying excessively that things will not get any better. I don't have anyone to talk to, there's not a place where i can go and just sit and talk about this with someone.
I just want someone to pray for me for everything to work out. I am a person that believes in God, which has helped me keep my head up when things seem so hopeless.

Praying for you Jonah. It's so hard to feel hopeless, I know. But if you put it all at the feet of Jesus and truly give it to Him you do not need to feel so hopeless. Have faith and remember how the Lord can move mountains. Keep praying for direction and believe in the power of your faith. God bless

atom8

Jul 9, 2018
Thank you all so much for taking the time to pray for me and all your input. It gives me comfort and am happy to know there are good people out there. God bless you all. :)

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
atom8, Some encouraging words for you in the Lord....Your Heavenly Father will redeem all areas of your life, as He knows the deepest longings of your heart. He can work wonders in any situation when hearts are completely yielded to Him. Keep yourself strong in the Lord, as by abiding in Him daily, through reading scriptures in the bible, and let Jesus breath new life within you. He Loves you & your children, and His heart longs to bring healing to all who are trapped in addictions, despair, fear etc... Exodus 14:14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Lord Jesus, I lift up atom8 & his children, and pray that Your "Will" would be done in their lives. Protect these children in every way, and lead this family to place of stability & peace. Restore all things in atom8's life & the lives of his children. I pray that they would know Your presence & peace more & more as the days go by. I also pray for these children's mother, that healing & wholeness would come to her life as well. Lord, you are able to rebuild & restore lives, and bring wholeness & healing. I pray that You 'Will' would be done! In Jesus name!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for atom8 and his family. Remove all fear in his life. Let him find a good life with his kids. Let her wife also know the wrongs she has done and let her repent. IN thy precious name.Amen