Can someone pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2018
Hey! Im just wondering can someone pray for me , i have troubles in my life because i have a very hard past about my childhood and now as a 18 years old and living alone all those stuffs are sometimes very hard to handle and im tired all the time because i’m not able to sleep well , no matter how i try. Now everything seems to be okay in my life but from the inside im sometimes very empty and broken, i had been praying but i think it would help if some christians brothers or sisters could pray for me. Lots of love, -Milla.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You should get a bedside fan, or a nature sounds machine. I have both. :) The sound of the fan helps me sleep at night.

Luke 1:37

May 3, 2018
You should get a bedside fan, or a nature sounds machine. I have both. :) The sound of the fan helps me sleep at night.

Luke 1:37

Sounds good! I have to get that machine, thank you for that advice<3

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
Dear Heavenly FATHER thank you for YOUR love and YOUR caring arms that surround us when need it the most. Thank YOU for enabling us to feel YOUR presence when we need it the most. What praise is worthy for the gift that YOU have given us in YOUR Son Jesus Christ. Through His life, Death, and resurrection We have NEW LIFE; putting old things behind us, for all has become NEW and is of YOU. For it is of YOU we both LIVE, MOVE and have our BEING. For YOU have given us all things that pertain to life and godliness. Thank you for this oh Heavenly FATHER, CREATOR and SUSTAINER of all and thank YOU for Milla and all those who trust and call on YOU through the Faith that can only be found in UNITY WITH YOUR PRECIOUS SON JESUS CHRIST; AMEN.

May 3, 2018
Dear Heavenly FATHER thank you for YOUR love and YOUR caring arms that surround us when need it the most. Thank YOU for enabling us to feel YOUR presence when we need it the most. What praise is worthy for the gift that YOU have given us in YOUR Son Jesus Christ. Through His life, Death, and resurrection We have NEW LIFE; putting old things behind us, for all has become NEW and is of YOU. For it is of YOU we both LIVE, MOVE and have our BEING. For YOU have given us all things that pertain to life and godliness. Thank you for this oh Heavenly FATHER, CREATOR and SUSTAINER of all and thank YOU for Milla and all those who trust and call on YOU through the Faith that can only be found in UNITY WITH YOUR PRECIOUS SON JESUS CHRIST; AMEN.
Thank you, you don’t have any idea how much that message means to me and those words! Thank you

Jhanyn

May 4, 2018
I'll have you in my prayers, sister. :) God bless! You are not alone!

T

Tinuviel

I am sorry I didn't respond, I just saw this thread. I'll be praying for you!

bible_teacher

May 8, 2018
It is very good to see that someone cares enough about Milla to actually take the time NOW to offer prayer rather than just quickly posting something like "praying", etc.
Father God, you know every situation with Milla, and your word says that if we ask in your Son's name, you will answer the prayer that gives you glory. It may or may not be when we want or the way we want, but you love Milla and your answer will be at the right time and in the right way. Thank you, Father for helping Milla. In Jesus' precious name, Amen!

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I pray for you ,just close your eyes then sleep well as a wink and wake up.

U

Ugly

It is very good to see that someone cares enough about Milla to actually take the time NOW to offer prayer rather than just quickly posting something like "praying", etc.
Father God, you know every situation with Milla, and your word says that if we ask in your Son's name, you will answer the prayer that gives you glory. It may or may not be when we want or the way we want, but you love Milla and your answer will be at the right time and in the right way. Thank you, Father for helping Milla. In Jesus' precious name, Amen!
Because someone doesn't write out a prayee doesn't mean they didn't pray. I, for one, am not a fan of typed out prayers and never do it, even if I do pray.
Don't be so quick to judge.

A

AuntieAnt

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ugly again."

May 3, 2018
Im very thankful to all the prayers❤️❤️ It makes my heart warm to see that people care! Thank you

May 3, 2018
I pray for you ,just close your eyes then sleep well as a wink and wake up.
Thank you , thank you❤️❤️❤️

May 3, 2018
Because someone doesn't write out a prayee doesn't mean they didn't pray. I, for one, am not a fan of typed out prayers and never do it, even if I do pray.
Don't be so quick to judge.
Thank you for all the prayers❤️

May 3, 2018
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ugly again."
❤️❤️ <3 thank you all who has pray for me

bible_teacher

May 8, 2018
Not judging .... just doing the same thing you did - give my personal like vs. dislike. Might suggest you try to not have such a condemning attitude ?????? May God bless us both with His love and grace.