Can the nonelect ever be born-again? (2 Kings 22:27) With the elect thou wilt be elect: and with the perverse thou wilt be perverted.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will the nonelect ever be born-again?

• The nonelect can be born-again.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
That argument doesn't stand up to Bible truth. why would David use lies in his prayers, why would he utter something so ridiculous. So yes it's all about context, and you blew it way out of context
another one of your twisted comments

maxamir

Mar 8, 2024
I confess that I battle evil every day in my flesh as did Paul (Romans 7:15-25) but the debt of all of my evil deeds were nailed to the cross and I am free from its guilt and condemnation and have received power to fight the good fight by His grace alone, resting in His perfect righteousness that He has imputed to me.

Col 2:14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
I confess that I battle evil every day in my flesh as did Paul (Romans 7:15-25) but the debt of all of my evil deeds were nailed to the cross and I am free from its guilt and condemnation and have received power to fight the good fight by His grace alone, resting in His perfect righteousness that He has imputed to me.

Col 2:14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
Repent or Perish
13 There were present at that season some who told Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had [a]mingled with their sacrifices. 2 And Jesus answered and said to them, “Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things? 3 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. 4 Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.”

MerSee

Jan 13, 2024

Romans 4:4
4 Now to him that worketh, the reward is not reckoned according to grace, but according to debt.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023

Does this scripture say no one has been saved for 6000 years.

Theese are the words of the Messiah,

Well is he your Messiah can you defend him and answer the question

You say you serve God and he doesn't lie

Well come on then answer the question

Does this scripture say no one has been saved for 6000 years

Repent or Perish
13 There were present at that season some who told Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had [a]mingled with their sacrifices. 2 And Jesus answered and said to them, “Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things? 3 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. 4 Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.”

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023

you ain't free from guilt at all.

Without guilt there is no conviction without conviction there is no empathy

Without guilt the holy spirit çan not convict you.

Quit making your excuses because even Cain was told he could rule over sin.

The doctrine of tulip is from the devil and your infected by it.

I've had enough of your rubbish attitude mate, you don't confess none of your actions you do to people, when told your treating people like rubbish, and being very disrespectful towards people.

No what you do is what most cowards do, and blame your flesh then hide behind the word of God.

That ain't no confession.

That's a cowards way out and it ain't no genuine repentance.

As if it was, you would quit coming on here with your stinking attitude

Mar 4, 2024
Precisely, that's exactly what I'm doing. I don't judge my fellow Elect Saints of God, I only judge the Pharisees of today. Which are mostly professing Christians
Is it really that important? We’ve all got a little Pharisee in us.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
The Antichrist is in the Church now, and is blinding people and leading them to the lake of fire.
Agreed, the Greek philosophy of fatalism, aka Calvinism, has made its way into the church convincing people they are part of some elect group. They are blind to the truth of scripture.

CS1

May 23, 2012
That argument doesn't stand up to Bible truth. why would David use lies in his prayers, why would he utter something so ridiculous. So yes it's all about context, and you blew it way out of context
I agree. I can find anything that says you are a legend, even if it is in your mind.

David prays No matter what, God is with me is the point. There is what is known as figurative speaking.

"Drink water from your own cistern," Provbers 5:15-22 is speaking of Fidelity. Interpretation of the text is done when you keep it in context. You are only wanting to be right and unable to be teachable.

The difference between you and I is I will. I could be wrong. Those here who read what I say must pray and read it themselves. If they disagree Fine :) I am not going to attack them like you do.

Psalm 139

1O Lord, You have searched me and known me.
2You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.

3You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.

4 For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.
5 You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high, I cannot attain it.
7 Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.

IF is not saying it has or did. David was not in heaven, nor was he in hell. Yet he testified of God knowing all things and being ever present with David.

I did not blow the context as you suggested. You don't understand the word of God.

CS1

May 23, 2012
stop procrastinating and be a man. Who is the all?

Did Christ for those in Hell???
as a man, I never tell one to be one in this setting because most men I say that to are face to face.

I answered who is the ALL. Christ died for everyone born of women. Now you have your answer again.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
I agree. I can find anything that says you are a legend, even if it is in your mind.

David prays No matter what, God is with me is the point. There is what is known as figurative speaking.

"Drink water from your own cistern," Provbers 5:15-22 is speaking of Fidelity. Interpretation of the text is done when you keep it in context. You are only wanting to be right and unable to be teachable.

The difference between you and I is I will. I could be wrong. Those here who read what I say must pray and read it themselves. If they disagree Fine :) I am not going to attack them like you do.

Psalm 139

1O Lord, You have searched me and known me.
2You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.

3You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.

4 For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.
5 You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high, I cannot attain it.
7 Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.

IF is not saying it has or did. David was not in heaven, nor was he in hell. Yet he testified of God knowing all things and being ever present with David.

I did not blow the context as you suggested. You don't understand the word of God.
Thanks for sharing this truth, but I doubt he will admit is error.

I told him in another thread there is such thing as a living hell but he wouldn't listen then.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Thanks for sharing this truth, but I doubt he will admit is error.

I told him in another thread there is such thing as a living hell but he wouldn't listen then.
yea but for us it should more of those who see and read for themselves.

Mar 4, 2024
Did anyone ever find out which chapter and verse thd OP is quoting? I couldn’t find 2 Kings 22:27 anywhere. What am I missing?

Mar 4, 2024
It’s 2 Samuel 22:27 (Of course I wasn’t able to edit my previous reply)

Mar 7, 2024
Is it really that important? We’ve all got a little Pharisee in us.
Yes it is very important to judge the Pharisees and expose them. Jesus identifies them as the "Children of the Devil", my Church quickly judges them and throws them out on the street. There's no place for the Devils Children in my Church, I don't know about yours

Mar 7, 2024
Agreed, the Greek philosophy of fatalism, aka Calvinism, has made its way into the church convincing people they are part of some elect group. They are blind to the truth of scripture.
You're dead wrong, Calvinism is supported by Gods Word. It's actually your Armenian doctrine of Demons that's leading people to hell