Can the nonelect ever be born-again? (2 Kings 22:27) With the elect thou wilt be elect: and with the perverse thou wilt be perverted.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will the nonelect ever be born-again?

• The nonelect can be born-again.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
lol Charlie seems to yet be in what's called the "cage-stage". perhaps we can have grace for him while he grows out of it.
Maybe so, on this platform I think we understand there is a lot more going on with this person and he may certainly grow out of it.

But preaching God is both love and hate as His intrinsic character to the "world" is very wrong and should not be condoned it damages other people I cannot support that.

MerSee

Jan 13, 2024
Even though Gods character is love, He does hate the non-elect who are in hell.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Even though Gods character is love, He does hate the non-elect who are in hell.
this is what really concerns me with those who emphasize God's hate, claiming to be the "Elect." Where does it say those who are "Elect" are to tell those who are "nonelect" God hates them?

What gives you the right to say who is nonelect, and what do they look like? Is it your understanding because you are "elect," even when you were a Lying, murdering, adulterous no no-good sinner that God elected you, so it did not matter. Where those who are nonelect as you say and did the same thing you did were just not as Blessed as you?

MerSee

Jan 13, 2024
this is what really concerns me with those who emphasize God's hate, claiming to be the "Elect." Where does it say those who are "Elect" are to tell those who are "nonelect" God hates them?

What gives you the right to say who is nonelect, and what do they look like? Is it your understanding because you are "elect," even when you were a Lying, murdering, adulterous no no-good sinner that God elected you, so it did not matter. Where those who are nonelect as you say and did the same thing you did were just not as Blessed as you?
I never claimed to be of the elect. I never claimed you not to be of the elect.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
None of that is my bible, so we have entirely different Jesus's. The bible doesn't call it Christianity, you made that up by using eastern mysticism. Your believing the gospel is not what saves you, my bible teaches something very different from yours.
Doesn’t say this either in yours ?
Well your first unbiblical point was that believing the gospel would save souls. That's no where to be found in the bible, the Bible says that salvation is of the Lord, and that not of works lest any man boast. But you boast how your believing saves you, so you are saved by your belief and you don't receive salvation as a free gift apart from your works.

The word "Christianity" is not in the Bible, as it could mean anything. Hitler claimed to be a Christian
“Well your first unbiblical point was that believing the gospel would save souls. That's no where to be found in the bible,”

This isn’t ?

“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:16‬ ‭

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;

but he that believeth not shall be damned.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭16:15-16‬ ‭

yoy should probably read the bible a bit since youve come to a bible discussion forum

at this point I’m going to put you on ignore and let you spew your nonsense at others until they tire of it as I have

Everlasting-Grace

Dec 18, 2021
Do yo believe God loves unrepentant sinners who are in hell?
Of course he does. He died for them

They in are in Because of their own issues, Not because of Gods.

A parent loves a child. And will do anything to support that child. but of the child rejects their parents. they have no one to blame but themselves.

Same goes with Creation.

As romans 1 says, God gave them over (allowed) them to do whatever they wanted. But they will have no excuse on judgment day

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
I think it was @ThereRoseaLamb :)

But scripture is clear salvation is secure and it has nothing to do with free will.
We cannot will belief nor can we un-will belief.

Belief is passive.

I think I'm staying out of the OSAS question. I started to answer but there is too much going on here to bring that up and I don't consider that as serious a belief as people created to be doomed. But I think OSAS would derail the thread so I'm not going further with it.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
When someone abuses bible verses to create a false doctrine, they rubbish Gods Word.

I agree, so why do you keep doing it. The verses say God is LOVE. You have nothing you can say to dispute that God says He wishes that none perish. Will the wicked people who insist on their own way be punished in the end, absolutely. But God's will is that all will come to Him, that's what it says in plain words and it's far from rubbish.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
I think I'm staying out of the OSAS question. I started to answer but there is too much going on here to bring that up and I don't consider that as serious a belief as people created to be doomed. But I think OSAS would derail the thread so I'm not going further with it.
Some folks just seem to think adding everything but the kitchen sink will throw people who know what they are talking about, off the scent.

However, some of these posts stinketh :poop:

MerSee

Jan 13, 2024
I won't mind if you derail this tread; it will quickly get back on course. ;)

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Jean Calvin said theese words ..

God divinely sows a seed in everyone ..😊

Therefore

Screenshot_20240420-002515.png

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;

but he that believeth not shall be damned.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭16:15-16‬ ‭

Mark 16:15
:)

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
“Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life:

he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.

Believest thou this?

She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.”
‭‭John‬ ‭11:25-27‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Oh this one is awesome sister I love the animals ….have you ever done Noah’s Ark with any critters ?? I would LOVE to see tbat panel if it exists

haha not to be too demanding 😂

I have used a few different of your panels as a screen on my tablet 😂😂 not stealing just admiring

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I agree, so why do you keep doing it. The verses say God is LOVE. You have nothing you can say to dispute that God says He wishes that none perish. Will the wicked people who insist on their own way be punished in the end, absolutely. But God's will is that all will come to Him, that's what it says in plain words and it's far from rubbish.
Amen

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬