Can the nonelect ever be born-again? (2 Kings 22:27) With the elect thou wilt be elect: and with the perverse thou wilt be perverted.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Will the nonelect ever be born-again?

• The nonelect can be born-again.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 7, 2024
It couldn't possibly be you're wrong.

Bible doesn't say that. It says He is love. He is just, 100%, but he is not hate. No verse in the Bible that says God is hate.

God is love, that is His character. Love is what motivates Him. But He is also a just judge. So when the day comes that people have refused to turn from their sin, He will allow them their choice.

Yeah nothing like that has been said, you're not getting a reaction.

My friend I would be very, very careful with my words if I were you. You're about to heap curses on your head. You're mocking God's words and falsely accusing brothers/sisters in the Lord. I would reign in that tongue if I were you.

2 Peter 3:9 states, “The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.”

What if a person is mentally handicapped? Are they automatically part of the elite? If not, why not? If they are, why are they?
This gods of love is not the same God of the bible who killed billions of unborn babies, children, women, men, old and young with the flood. This god of love must have a bipolar mental illness, because He said He hated Esau before he was born.

This god of love sent His Angel of death to kill 186,000 Assyrians while they slept. I can give you hundreds of more examples how this god of love shows His Hatred, but it's like talking to a brick wall because someone has brainwashed you to ignore the other half of God's attributes. They programed you yo believe He is only love so you can rape and kill children with no consequences.

I would hate God if He loved evil doers, that would mean that He is also evil. He doesn't cast 190,000 sinners into hell everyday because He loves them. He does it because He hates them.

You also twisted Gods Word to say that God "allows them to have their choice" that's a Satanic doctrine from hell. Nobody choses to jump into the lake of fire, that's liquid fire meaning red hot lava. Who is that stupid to dive into red hot lava, if you believe that then it proves that you've been deceived by the doctrine of Demons.

You're still dogging the question I asked you long ago. When did God claim that He is a God of love, let me guess it's another one of your delusions and only exists in your mind

Mar 7, 2024
And yet you blindly rely on modern Bible translations into English produced from source materials created by the spiritists Westcott and Hort, without any concern to compare those translations with the original language text preserved in the majority stream of original language manuscripts.
As an Elect Saint of God, I don't need to learn foreign languages to receive Gods inerrant perfect eternal Word. God sent His servant King James to translate the Bible for me into English. So you're dead wrong about God being unable to communicate His Word to me, my God is almighty, there's nothing He can't do.

My Shepherd told me that you can identify an intelligent person by the way they use other peoples research results. A fool doesn't take advantage of 2000 years of worth of wisdom passed down by the Church fathers. i see you're a self appointed theological expert.

We had a visitor at my Church who stopped coming when my Shepherd told him "you know everything about nothing", because this guy was a self appointed and self confirmed know it all.

Dec 18, 2023
Still waiting for signed documents of Jean Calvin @Charlie_2024

All tho I did give you direct messages from his best selling book the institutes.

But however I'm happy to wait for signed docs.

In loving memory of Jean Calvin died 1564

everything-johncalvin.png

Dec 18, 2023
Those were not the original scrolls written by Calvin. They are the interpretation of his enemies. So they are not reliable historical documents.

Why don't you have a quick read of what others have found out about Calvinism. Don't just limit yourself to reading what his enemies wrote about him. If you want to have a balanced view, you should consider both side as there are always two sides to every story.

https://www.ligonier.org/podcasts/ask-ligonier/is-calvinism-biblical

Institutes of the Christian Religion

Institutes of the Christian Religion (Latin: Institutio Christianae Religionis) is John Calvin's seminal work of systematic theology. Regarded as one of the most influential works of Protestant theology,[1] it was published in Latin in 1536 at the same time as Henry VIII of England's Dissolution of the Monasteries and in his native French language in 1541. The definitive editions appeared in 1559 in Latin and in 1560 in French.
The title page of the fifth and final 1559 edition of John Calvin's Institutio Christianae Religionis, published in Geneva in 1559
The book was written as an introductory textbook on the Protestant creed for those with some previous knowledge of theology and covered a broad range of theological topics from the doctrines of church and sacraments to justification by faith alone and Christian liberty. It vigorously attacked the teachings of those Calvin considered unorthodox, particularly Roman Catholicism, to which Calvin says he had been "strongly devoted" before his conversion to Protestantism.

Dec 18, 2023
I challenge you @Charlie_2024 to learn this song on french and English

It's the best way to learn from french people, including Jean Calvin

It should take you 3 days at most 😊

Abraham's memory
Click to see the original lyrics (French)
Just a prayer before obeying
the order of things and to our fathers
Before leaving

Just another life saved from the oblivion
Incised much better than with a sword
in Abraham's memory

The waiting for the hour is long
The sadness in our hearts is heavy
But it's so great our love and faith in you
And it's difficult to understand you sometime

What will be our destinies tomorrow further?
Some peace, love and bread
In the palm of your hands

The waiting for the hour is long
The sadness in our hearts is heavy
But it's so great our love and faith in you
And it's difficult to understand you sometime

Lead our children to the end of time
Fill with more joys than tears
Abraham's memory

La mémoire d'Abraham lyrics
Juste une prière avant d'obéir
À l'ordre des choses et de nos pères
Avant de partir

Juste une autre vie sauvée de l'oubli
Gravée bien mieux que par une lame
Dans la mémoire d'Abraham

Longue l'attente de l'heure
Lourde la peine en nos cœurs
Mais si grands notre amour notre foi en toi
Et difficile de te comprendre parfois

Que sera demain nos destins plus loin?
Un peu de paix d'amour et de pain
Au creux de tes mains

Longue l'attente de l'heure
Lourde la peine en nos cœurs
Mais si grands notre amour notre foi en toi
Et difficile de te comprendre parfois

Conduis nos enfants pour la fin des temps
Remplis de plus de joies que de larmes
La mémoire d'Abraham
https://lyricstranslate.com

In loving memory of Jean Calvin died 1564 😊

PaulThomson

Oct 29, 2023
As an Elect Saint of God, I don't need to learn foreign languages to receive Gods inerrant perfect eternal Word. God sent His servant King James to translate the Bible for me into English. So you're dead wrong about God being unable to communicate His Word to me, my God is almighty, there's nothing He can't do.

My Shepherd told me that you can identify an intelligent person by the way they use other peoples research results. A fool doesn't take advantage of 2000 years of worth of wisdom passed down by the Church fathers. i see you're a self appointed theological expert.

We had a visitor at my Church who stopped coming when my Shepherd told him "you know everything about nothing", because this guy was a self appointed and self confirmed know it all.
Your pastor sounds like your kind of guy.

Mar 7, 2024
Still waiting for signed documents of Jean Calvin @Charlie_2024

All tho I did give you direct messages from his best selling book the institutes.

But however I'm happy to wait for signed docs.

View attachment 263212
Sorry brother, I haven't got around to it but I'm sure there's gold TULIP shield, personally signed by Mr. Calvin, somewhere. I'll see if I can track it down but if not would you settle for a fake gold plated copy. I'm sure some sweat shop in China makes them :cool:

Yer, Nah I'll get onto it asap, stay tuned

Dec 18, 2023
Sorry brother, I haven't got around to it but I'm sure there's gold TULIP shield, personally signed by Mr. Calvin, somewhere. I'll see if I can track it down but if not would you settle for a fake gold plated copy. I'm sure some sweat shop in China makes them :cool:

I gave you one

Institutes of the Christian Religion (Latin: Institutio Christianae Religionis) is John Calvin's seminal work of systematic theology. Regarded as one of the most influential works of Protestant theology,[1] it was published in Latin in 1536 at the same time as Henry VIII of England's Dissolution of the Monasteries and in his native French language in 1541. The definitive editions appeared in 1559 in Latin and in 1560 in French.

The title page of the fifth and final 1559 edition of John Calvin's Institutio Christianae Religionis, published in Geneva in 1559

The book was written as an introductory textbook on the Protestant creed for those with some previous knowledge of theology and covered a broad range of theological topics from the doctrines of church and sacraments to justification by faith alone and Christian liberty. It vigorously attacked the teachings of those Calvin considered unorthodox, particularly Roman Catholicism, to which Calvin says he had been "strongly devoted" before his conversion to Protestantism.

Dec 18, 2023

Merci I will stay tuned. In true Jean Calvin.

Mar 7, 2024

I really admire you tenacity in seeking out the truth, nobody will pull the wool over your eyes if you continue doing what the Berrien's did after hearing the gospel preached. They went and searched the scriptures to see if those things are so.
They weren't lazy or flippant about searching out the truth. We're talking about a matter with eternal consequences so it should most certainly be taken seriously.

Mar 7, 2024
I gave you one

You gave me a precious gem, I will cherish it and look deep into it thanks

Dec 18, 2023
I really admire you tenacity in seeking out the truth, nobody will pull the wool over your eyes if you continue doing what the Berrien's did after hearing the gospel preached. They went and searched the scriptures to see if those things are so.
They weren't lazy or flippant about searching out the truth. We're talking about a matter with eternal consequences so it should most certainly be taken seriously.
merci friend I appreciate the honor. 😊

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
This gods of love is not the same God of the bible who killed billions of unborn babies, children, women, men, old and young with the flood.
Now you're claiming God is a murderer. Those people loved sin more than they loved God. He didn't choose their path, they did.

This god of love must have a bipolar mental illness, because He said He hated Esau before he was born.
You can say it a million more times. You're wrong. You've been proven wrong and yet you keep going in circles.

They programed you yo believe He is only love so you can rape and kill children with no consequences.
God is love, that is His character. Love is what motivates Him. But He is also a just judge. So when the day comes that people have refused to turn from their sin, He will allow them their choice.

I get you're not reading my posts and just throwing anything you think will stick to the wall, but you will apologize for that comment, if you're any kind of Christian that is.

I would hate God if He loved evil doers,
that would mean that He is also evil.
Well here's the thing Bub, the Bible says that while we were sinners God loved us. Sinners are evil doers. That's who you once were before God saved you. So it's a rather moronic comment considering God loves you!

He doesn't cast 190,000 sinners into hell everyday because He loves them. He does it because He hates them.
Every time you lie, I'm going to post what the Word says.

Luke 15- And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.
And he spake this parable unto them, saying, What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. KJV

JOHN 3:16 KJV 16 For God so loved the world...

2 Corinthians 5:19
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. KJV

Ephesians 4:32 King James Version
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

1 John 4:8 King James Version
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Romans 2:4 King James Version
4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

Ezekiel 18:23 King James Version
23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

Romans 5:10 King James Version
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Just a few to prove you're wrong.

You also twisted Gods Word to say that God "allows them to have their choice"
Verses have shown you, from your preferred translation, that God doesn't wish for anyone to go to hell. Are you you calling Him a liar?

You're still dogging the question I asked you long ago. When did God claim that He is a God of love, let me guess it's another one of your delusions and only exists in your mind
You know for someone who hates reprobates, you lie an awful lot.

For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord, repent and live!” – Ezekiel 18:31

LOVE!!

Romans 5:8
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

LOVE!!

Luke 15:1-32
Now the tax collectors and sinners were all drawing near to hear him. And the Pharisees and the scribes grumbled, saying, “This man receives sinners and eats with them.” So he told them this parable: “What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. ...

LOVE!!

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

LOVE!!

1 John 2:2
He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.

LOVE!!

Romans 5:10
For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.

LOVE!!

1 John 4:8
Anyone who does not love does not know God,
because God is love!!!

Dec 18, 2023
You do know he was a homosexual?
Who king James, really well that doesn't suprise me lol.

But wasn't the king James translated before the king James by king Henry, I know he wasn't gay he had multiple wives.

I'm sure king James just put his name on it.

I'm sure the king James was called something else before the king James, but I can't remember what it is right now

Dec 18, 2023
Now you're claiming God is a murderer. Those people loved sin more than they loved God. He didn't choose their path, they did.

You can say it a million more times. You're wrong. You've been proven wrong and yet you keep going in circles.

I get you're not reading my posts and just throwing anything you think will stick to the wall, but you will apologize for that comment, if you're any kind of Christian that is.

Well here's the thing Bub, the Bible says that while we were sinners God loved us. Sinners are evil doers. That's who you once were before God saved you. So it's a rather moronic comment considering God loves you!

Every time you lie, I'm going to post what the Word says.

Luke 15- And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.
And he spake this parable unto them, saying, What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. KJV

JOHN 3:16 KJV 16 For God so loved the world...

2 Corinthians 5:19
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. KJV

Ephesians 4:32 King James Version
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

1 John 4:8 King James Version
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Romans 2:4 King James Version
4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

Ezekiel 18:23 King James Version
23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

Romans 5:10 King James Version
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Just a few to prove you're wrong.

Verses have shown you, from your preferred translation, that God doesn't wish for anyone to go to hell. Are you you calling Him a liar?

You know for someone who hates reprobates, you lie an awful lot.

For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord, repent and live!” – Ezekiel 18:31

LOVE!!

Romans 5:8
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

LOVE!!

Luke 15:1-32
Now the tax collectors and sinners were all drawing near to hear him. And the Pharisees and the scribes grumbled, saying, “This man receives sinners and eats with them.” So he told them this parable: “What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. ...

LOVE!!

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

LOVE!!

1 John 2:2
He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.

LOVE!!

Romans 5:10
For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.

LOVE!!

1 John 4:8
Anyone who does not love does not know God,
because God is love!!!
I think a better word @Charlie_2024 is God chooses to put his life in all men to an end when he decides Charlie

It may help theese sensitive people.

All tho I'm in agreement that the wages for sin is death and obviously Charlie, God will completely kill some people as in destroy there soul as he hates sin

But many people like to lead people to Christ with love charlie.

So it's an offence to them when you mention the father of discipline.

Best approach Charlie is to show them your gentle side 😊

But obviously Charlie to kill someone is to murder them in people eyes, but in God's eyes obviously it to take back his life.

I suppose it's just a way to explain it really.

All tho there is a road to hell to.

It's also on the young pilgrims collection funny enough 😋

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
I think a better word @Charlie_2024 is God chooses to put his life in all men to an end when he decides Charlie

It may help theese sensitive people.

All tho I'm in agreement that the wages for sin is death and obviously Charlie, God will completely kill some people as in destroy there soul as he hates sin

But many people like to lead people to Christ with love charlie.

So it's an offence to them when you mention the father of discipline.

Best approach Charlie is to show them your gentle side 😊

But obviously Charlie to kill someone is to murder them in people eyes, but in God's eyes obviously it to take back his life.

I suppose it's just a way to explain it really.

All tho there is a road to hell to.

It's also on the young pilgrims collection funny enough 😋

The simple difference is choice. I don't believe God sent satan to hell, I believe satan made a choice and his pride sent him to hell. Choice. No one said sinners don't end up in hell. Question is were they created to be doomed, or did they choose it. Bible says they choose who they serve, the devil or God. :)

Dec 18, 2023
The simple difference is choice. I don't believe God sent satan to hell, I believe satan made a choice and his pride sent him to hell. Choice. No one said sinners don't end up in hell. Question is were they created to be doomed, or did they choose it. Bible says they choose who they serve, the devil or God. :)
Well @Charlie_2024 needs help to understand this, so I appreciate your efforts sis 😊