Peace of Christ, brother. I want to tell you some things I can't say on the commons. I am an Arab from Egypt since I knew Jesus and believed that he is God and the Savior . I was so persecuted, my family and my friends refused me, and I took everything away from me, my money, my home, and they wanted to negatively my life, but God saved me. I work a hairdresser and a college education, and I had a lot of money and a month, and one day I met with Jesus in a dream and he told me I am the way, right and life. And we spoke a lot and kissed him by my Lord my savior.I will be sure to keep you in my prayers. And feel free to share more of your testimony so we all can pray in a more informed way.