can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
CREEPY CRAWLY DEATH DEALERS... *SHUDDERS*
The first one's real but they don't bite and are scared of humans. It's a cane spider and they like to live among sugar cane.

The second one is a rubber toy.

Apr 29, 2012
Overheard a young child at a grocery store dairy case -

"Look mommy, chocolate eggs!"

(brown country eggs)

T

theanointedsinner

book of glaciers, who's church is frozen in progress

"You foolish Glaciers, who have bewitched you" Apostle Paul

T

theanointedsinner

sin-cerity (Romans 3:23) (Jeremiah 17:9) etc.

T

theanointedsinner

if excuse is a girl, I'll marry her

T

theanointedsinner

cc.com - comedian chat dot com

Pumpkinspice

Sep 22, 2018
There was pam looking as pretty as she could be with her friend named ann eating a piece of ham

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
God makes a surprise visit to the Pearly Gates and says “I want the men to make two lines — one line for the men that dominated their women on earth, and the other line for the men who were dominated by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter.”

The next time God looked, the women are gone, and there are two lines. The line for the men who were dominated by their women was 100 miles long, and in the line of men who dominated their women there was only one man.

God got mad and said “You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons who stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them, my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?”

The man surprised and confused replied “I don’t know, my wife told me to stand here.”
Joel Osteen

Pumpkinspice

Sep 22, 2018
God makes a surprise visit to the Pearly Gates and says “I want the men to make two lines — one line for the men that dominated their women on earth, and the other line for the men who were dominated by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter.”

The next time God looked, the women are gone, and there are two lines. The line for the men who were dominated by their women was 100 miles long, and in the line of men who dominated their women there was only one man.

God got mad and said “You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons who stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them, my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?”

The man surprised and confused replied “I don’t know, my wife told me to stand here.”
Joel Osteen

Bahahaahahahahh aaahahaahaha

T

theanointedsinner

ok, let's be cereal and milk as much of this forum as we can