can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
so I'm not as funny as you guys so I found this video. :cool:

T

theanointedsinner

I deal with a stressful person everyday at my house and I really hope you guys can share some funny stuff please? Thanks
this is arguably the most serious post in the whole thread

let's rephrase this, you are a stretch dealer, who deal with stretch ful people everyday, partying at your house <-- well, sometimes it's easy to tell if we are trying too hard

Pumpkinspice

Sep 22, 2018
I hear my name called but I can’t answer I just need the cats and I’ll be crazy.

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
this is arguably the most serious post in the whole thread

let's rephrase this, you are a stretch dealer, who deal with stretch ful people everyday, partying at your house <-- well, sometimes it's easy to tell if we are trying too hard
?

T

theanointedsinner

how's solemate-right doing?