can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
An American sent many letters to his fiancee, and then his fiancee married to the postman

G

Godsgirl83

How bout my then and now pic? Wasn't I just the cutest baby?
thennow.jpeg

G

Godsgirl83

ohhhhh, In my sleep deprived state I THOUGHT I posted this Sunday night!

G

Godsgirl83

-I can't believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.

-
Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

-
eBay is so useless. I tried to look up lighters and all they had was 13,749 matches.

-

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
@Waggles, this is too funny!!!

How did he even get up there?!

Perhaps there was a ladder there but, the wife needed it and took it - I can hear him now, "Honey, are you done with the ladder? Can I have it back please!" lol! :giggle: