can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Definition of stress? The mind controlling the body's natural tendency to want to choke somebody for staling your parking spot!

G

Godsgirl83

Have you ever seen a rabbit take a bath?
Just how alive is this wabbit?

YIKES! Yes I just saw this pic a few days ago. It's funny to look at and thought it was a photo shop pic at first. But upon further investigation discovered that it is indeed a real rabbit and that is not a natural response rabbits have (they don't stay on their backs like that) So it's either a real unusual unique rabbit, or somebody gave it something to knock it out:(

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
I'M GONNA CATCH A WABBIT! I'm GONNA CATCH A WABBIT!!!
A WABBIT!? Oh Bruddah, here we go again!

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
Today after church I was looking for my kids so we could leave. I went into the fellowship room and I made I contact with this boy. I wanted to ask him if he knew where my kids were.

He comes over and says to me "You're half deaf!"
Me; ( in a loud voice) What?
HIm: (yelling) You're half deaf!
Me: What?

It cracked me up.:ROFL:

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Today after church I was looking for my kids so we could leave. I went into the fellowship room and I made I contact with this boy. I wanted to ask him if he knew where my kids were.

He comes over and says to me "You're half deaf!"
Me; ( in a loud voice) What?
HIm: (yelling) You're half deaf!
Me: What?

It cracked me up.:ROFL:
Hahaha... Yeah, I have the same problem. In fact some women and children have voices that are in a range where they are garbled to me. I can have them repeat 3 or 4 times with no success. o_O

G

Godsgirl83

What I want to know is WHY WHY WHY is it that my kids can make SO MUCH NOISE and be heard all over the house and yard (we have over 2 acres and can still hear them sometimes like they're right by me) and yet when they ask for something, or talk to us it's so soft you can't hear them? THEN I really feel old saying
1561984501955.png
"SPEAK UP! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Hahaha... Yeah, I have the same problem. In fact some women and children have voices that are in a range where they are garbled to me. I can have them repeat 3 or 4 times with no success. o_O
WHAT??!! SAY THAT AGAIN PLEASE!

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
I had actually heard him fine that time. I could see in his eye that he was up to something. I was just messing with him, at least this time.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
What I want to know is WHY WHY WHY is it that my kids can make SO MUCH NOISE and be heard all over the house and yard (we have over 2 acres and can still hear them sometimes like they're right by me) and yet when they ask for something, or talk to us it's so soft you can't hear them? THEN I really feel old saying
View attachment 200481
"SPEAK UP! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
I know! Right?

Now you changed your avatar.