can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
The Lord protects me when I go shopping....He knows I often fall for a good sale! lol! :giggle::love:(y)

Silence

Jul 20, 2019
And the lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive
eternal life".

John came fifth and won a toaster.
something funny well my wife is funny.
this morning she took the washing out of the machine and through it i onto the lawn went upstairs got all dressed up putt on her make up and left the house. I then hung it on the line.

G

Godsgirl83

something funny well my wife is funny.
this morning she took the washing out of the machine and through it i onto the lawn went upstairs got all dressed up putt on her make up and left the house. I then hung it on the line.
oh man! If I DID THAT my hubby would leave it there for when I got back...... THEN I'D HAVE TO WASH IT ALL AGAIN to get any wrinkles and/or musky smells out.......

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
If I left the laundry outside on the lawn until my wife showed up, I would have to sleep in the back of the pickup!

G

Godsgirl83

this had been posted on "last person to post win" thread

sometimes, joy-kill like seriousness on something light-hearted and trivial
can be quite funny
:ROFL:
should've read the comment before clicking the " replied to" link b/c when it opened I was like "WHAAAAATTT" then started scrolling back through the post before it and am like "HUH?" only to realize it took me to a different thread:ROFL: of which my alerts DID NOT do their job and alert me to, lol.
Ugh.... Now there's MORE for me to catch up on than I thought.......:LOL:

Jul 20, 2019
Lol, or your doing things that are way out of your comfort zone, and can't understand why

Dusty59

Jul 25, 2019
Two blondes walk in to a building. it looks like one of them would have seen it.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Defender of undergrace, ex preacher man

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Okay, this is a lesson.........

Just because someone says, "Go ahead, I dare you!" does NOT mean we should do it!.......lol! :giggle:

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Okay, this is a lesson.........

Just because someone says, "Go ahead, I dare you!" does NOT mean we should do it!.......lol! :giggle:

Ya think getting IN is going to be hard. I wanna see him get OUT of the hammock...