can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morefaithrequired

My Church accepts several denominations...including 5,10 and 20 dollar notes.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
My Church accepts several denominations...including 5,10 and 20 dollar notes.
I thought of Joel Osteen's "church" when I read that. Osteen inherited the post when his dad died and has been pastor of Lakewood church since 1999.

I think it was last year it was reported, someone, and I think this was an inside job, broke into his church office and stole $600 THOUSAND dollars in offerings for just that one day; Sunday. Checks, credit card receipts and cash.
Picture that! A 30,000 seat mega-church, it was a former sports arena, that garnered from parishioners six hundred thousand dollars in one day!
o_O

I

IFOLLOWHIM

What a nut.......i'd sit back and bring popcorn!
FB_IMG_1575201745418.jpg

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Four out of five South African Dentists do not recommend python floss to their patients. Zero dentists recommend dentures when walking on paths in South Africa. News at eleven. Commercial for Fixodent following promptly at 11:01.
And now the weather....

G

Godsgirl83

The Mr. Potato Head I grew up and remember...……..

The Mr. Potato Head my kids are growing up with:

when my son was 3 he got a regular Mr Potato Head for Christmas, looked at it and said "COOL!!!!! THE GUY FROM TOY STORY!"

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Turn up your volume on your computer to hear Gambino the cat say, "Well, hi!"
Instagram LINK

This isn't really "funny", but it's so amazing what this man has created from recyclables that I wanted to share with you all. :)
American Artist Brings Recycled Materials Back To Life, Here Are 64 Of His Incredible Sculptures

The artist. Wow! That's some very serious artistic talent.

More