can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
There's a mini-mall across our state line that has posted on their shops marquee, "IT'S BEGINNING TO CO$T A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!" :LOL: Lucky for them they have one shop in the mall not filled by a retailer so they could send that Yule tide message. :giggle:

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Therapy

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
3. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over TheirCaffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
4. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
5. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
6. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
7. Sing Along At The Opera.
8. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
9. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
10. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity : Delete This E-mail instead of sending it, and Smile !
It's Called ... THERAPY

:LOL:

Two Australian businessmen in Brisbane were sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be new store. As yet, the store wasn't ready, with no stock and only a few shelves set up. "
One said to the other, 'I bet any minute now some idiot tourist is going to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're selling.
No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious Japanese tourist walked to the window, had a peek, and in a thick Japanese accent asked 'What you sell?'
One of the men replied sarcastically, 'We're selling a**-holes.'
Without skipping a beat, the Japanese man said, 'You doing velly well, only two left!'

:ROFL:
There were two entrances to the Pearly Gates and over one was a sign saying "Henpecked Husbands".
There was an extremely long line in front of that entrance. The other entrance had a sign saying "He-men". There was only one shriveled up little guy waiting there.
St. Peter went up to the little guy and asked him why he was waiting there and the little guy said "my wife told me to stand here".

G

Godsgirl83

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
3. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over TheirCaffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
4. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
5. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
6. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
7. Sing Along At The Opera.
8. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
9. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
10. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity : Delete This E-mail instead of sending it, and Smile !
It's Called ... THERAPY
okay...….
hubs says the line from #2 to me all the time...….
#4 is fun
#5 sounds good, I'll try it sometime :LOL: (if I can do it w/o laughing)
#6 I have had them ask in the drive thru if it's "for here or to go"? :LOL: I'm not fast and witty but I think the silence was enough to get the point across and the look on my face while picking up the order finished getting it across