can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 25, 2020
This incident happened to us in college. I did my undergraduate course in a boys college. Yes, you heard that right. No co education for me till my post grad course. So, we went to this annual tour to a resort in a hill station where there are waterfalls. We're not supposed to drink during the trip. We had two professors with us. The head of the department and another senior teacher. Now everyone was high on beer and alcohol and of course drinking without the staff's knowledge is the whole idea.

Of course the two professors were having their private party inside their room having a few rounds. This was how we found out. Four of our boys happened to pass by the teachers room. And one of the boys told the other that this is where the teachers were. Now this guy is a very reserved guy among all the boys. Very nice chap. Of course he had a few rounds and he is high, but no one expected he would do this. He walks up to the door, kicks it repeatedly and calls out,"Hey uncle, open the door. Open the door you uncle". And then he walks away from the scene.

Two other boys among those four follow him. But the last guy who we call "the bird" (his nickname), stands there in front of the door and two drunk professors open the door to face him and he gets caught for what the guy who kicked the door did. Of course, the professors played it cool later on as it was the final year and all. But at the time, that was hilarious.