can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MoonCresta

Any Karen video on YouTube. Although, some of those are of people having severe nervous breakdowns, so I don't laugh at those. The rest are just hilarious.

M

MoonCresta

Ten Ways You Know You're in a Bad Church

10. The church bus has gun racks

9. The staff consists of "Senior Pastor, Associate Pastor, and Socio-Pastor"

8. The Bible they use is the "Dr. Seuss Version"

7. There is an ATM in the lobby

6. Church services are B.Y.O.S. -- "Bring Your Own Snake"

5. The choir wears leather robes

4. There is no cover charge, but communion is a 2 drink minimum

3. They have karaoke worship time

2. The ushers ask "Smoking or Non-Smoking?" before seating you

1. The only song the church organist knows is "Innagaddadavita"

Actually, I'm good with all of those, except 7, 4, and 1.

G

Godsgirl83

ya know, with all the media junk recentlly about Dr. Seuss books being banned I was thinking it was only a matter of time till someone made Suess jokes about all the nonsense (I'm sure they're out there, I just hadn't looked)
I've tried................
hasn't worked out.
WHICH is a good thing in my mind because there for a while I read SO MANY Seuss books that I couldn't have a normal conversation :eek:
EVERYTHING came out Seuss style. Thought it was funny at first (hubs did not), and made the cashiers laugh when at the stores (hey, at least the kids where with me, so it was a little more understandable to be talking in such a way) but after a few days it got real annoying.
I had to stop reading the kids Seuss books:LOL:
So glad they can read themselves now because I'm afraid if I start reading them again I might start talking euss style again o_O

M

MoonCresta

Copyrighted to Stephan Pastis "Pearls Before Swine," comics; used for demo only--

You know your logic is fallible when you have to go to the comic pages to make your point.
God Bless!