can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
If you like funny and gummy bears, you need to see, and hear this song. :)

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Zsa Zsa Gabor said that she was really good at "housekeeping." Each time she got a divorce, she kept the house.

:p

Aug 3, 2019
I deal with a stressful person everyday at my house and I really hope you guys can share some funny stuff please? Thanks
( Actual court transcript: )

Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
A: No.
Q: Did you check for blood pressure?
Q: Did you check for breathing?
Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
Q: But could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
A: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere.

P

pottersclay

A friend of mine asked to borrow money. She said she was behind in her rent and was going to be evicted if she couldn't pay the 3000 dollars owed.
I had no problem with the amount but i dont make hasty decisions. So i told her i needed time to think about it.
About a half hour later her sister called me and told me it was a lie. She said her sister wanted the money to bail out her boyfriend who was in jail. She went on to say that it was her sisters boyfriends birthday in a couple of days and she wanted to celebrate it with him under the same roof.
So after much thought i said nothing to her and gave her the money.
3 hours later i got a call from my friend yelling and screaming at me asking why did i give her counterfit money?
I told her that to my understanding you wanted to celebrate your boyfriends birthday under the same roof.

P

pottersclay

2 Catholic priest died and went to heaven. St peter ment them at the gate and told them that heaven was a huge place that by answering 1 question there reward would be very useful to see all the sites.
He then asked the first priest how many souls have you helped? The priest replied 200.
St peter replied thats great and gave him a Cadillac to drive.
St peter ask the same to the other and he replied 500.
St peter replied fantastic and gave him a Mercedes to drive.
Both were driving around heaven taking in the sites when the first priest coming to a intersection saw his friend laughing hysterically going through the intersection and crashing into him.
His friend kept on laughing . So the other said hey we just totaled out our cars ....why are you laughing.
To which the other replied...dont look now but here comes the pope on roller skates.