can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
I've got to say it twice. THANK YOU, I am still laughing. That is hilarious. Having been owned by a few cats, I think the time was exaggerated, by quite a bit. Funny stuff
I know what you mean... I crack up every time I re-read it too... hahaha

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
How about the classic one.. not sharing it as told to me when I was young. We have 3 people in the desert say John Tod and Bill. Now John had a umbrella and was asked why? He said when it gets hot I can open it and be in the shade. Now Tod had a towel and they asked why? He said when it gets hot I can wipe off the sweat or wrap it around my head. Bill was carrying a car door. They asked why? He said well when it gets hot I can roll down the window :)

Also.. I am 61.. its strange being the same age of old people :)

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
A Baptist and Pentecostal Pastor was fishing with a Rabbi. They left the Pentecostal Pastor on shore to start the fire and cook fish since he did not catch anything at all. The Baptist Pastor walk accross the lake on top of the water to get refeshments. Later the Rabbi Walked accross the water to go to the out house. Both were back in the boat. The Pentecostal Pastor said to himself if they can do it, so can I. He walked out, but could not walk on top of the water. At that point those in the boat said to each other, "We should tell and show him where the rocks are"/.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
Several accounts purporting Joseph Smith’s attempts to walk on
water using boards appeared after his death. For example, the following
account appeared in an 1869 gazetteer:
Joe Smith, the founder of Mormonism, operated quite extensively in this town and
vicinity during the early years of his career as a prophet. To convince the unbelievers that he did possess supernatural powers he announced that he would walk upon
the water. The performance was to take place in the evening, and to the astonishment of unbelievers, he did walk upon the water where it was known to be several
feet deep, only sinking a few inches below the surface. This proving a success, a second trial was announced which bid fair to be as successful as the first, but when he
had proceeded some distance into the river he suddenly went down, greatly to the
disgust of himself and proselytes, but to the great amusement of the unbelievers.

An apocryphal story about Jemima Wilkinson relates that one day she led her colony to the shore of Seneca Lake and told them that she was about to walk upon the water. First, however, she tried the surface gingerly, and when her toes broke through she returned back unabashed to shore, saying cooly that her followers' faith was already of such prodigious strength that no miracle was necessary.​

84] No Man Knows My History

There is a similar, and equally apocryphal story about Joseph Smith, which holds that he too boasted he would walk upon the water, but that he secretly built a plank bridge underneath the surface of the pond. The public demonstration was a notworthy success until he reached the middle, when, thanks to mischievous boys, instead of planks he trod on water and barely escaped drowning.​
http://solomonspalding.com/Lib/Brd1945b.htm

C

ChristianTonyB

I deal with a stressful person everyday at my house and I really hope you guys can share some funny stuff please? Thanks
Proof that the Irish were the first to discover Africa.