can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

persistent

😄
Smoked eel rice rolls are my favorite.
I'm glad that we aren't required to limit our diet that way anymore.
I am terrible at barbecuing but I followed his way to do crawdads and it came out great. I can hardly believe I even did that cause they were with the shell on. Of course when I used to hang with some Chinese folks from Vietnam eating things that would be first put on and altar like sea cucumber, yek, but turtle yum. Saki, with big lizard floating in the bottle and ground tiger genitals, no thanks!!! I like the way Justin would always say, "give that fish some salt, ya know that fish like salt" , and never measured any just flip it on with his hand.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Have you smelled chickens lately? Just saying, if I look at anything too long and think about it, I often lose my appetite. But there's always reason to be grateful, even for overpriced chicken wings. ;)
There's a chicken processing plant here, ugh, I would not want to live anywhere near it :censored:

Though I probably eat more chicken by far than any other meat :unsure::)

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I am terrible at barbecuing but I followed his way to do crawdads and it came out great. I can hardly believe I even did that cause they were with the shell on. Of course when I used to hang with some Chinese folks from Vietnam eating things that would be first put on and altar like sea cucumber, yek, but turtle yum. Saki, with big lizard floating in the bottle and ground tiger genitals, no thanks!!! I like the way Justin would always say, "give that fish some salt, ya know that fish like salt" , and never measured any just flip it on with his hand.
That's really cool! I will have to try that shrimp recipe . I thought about it, but only had a little bit of popcorn shrimp left in the freezer.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
There's a chicken processing plant here, ugh, I would not want to live anywhere near it :censored:

Though I probably eat more chicken by far than any other meat:unsure::)
I've heard that pig farms are even worse.
This has happened to me while moving the birds and I must say...

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I'd still eat organic chicken if I wasn't allergic to it. Free range on a rural patch of ground where the dogs hopefully protect them from predators so they can go explore for bugs and whatever they want produces the best meat and eggs by far. Don't they taste so much better and make you feel better?
Yeah they do, I loved Mennonite country, got fresh chicken that needed wsshing to get the remainder of the feathers out.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Yeah they do, I loved Mennonite country, got fresh chicken that needed wsshing to get the remainder of the feathers out.
That's fresh.

One best friend used to raise a few dairy goats, a flock of chickens, and a flock of guineas had the best eggs. It wasn't the dogs that looked after the chickens as much as the turkey.

The Mennonites are country folks and know how to farm right. 👍

Mem

Sep 23, 2014

Though I probably eat more chicken by far than any other meat:unsure::)
This is probably what drove the price of saffron up to hold the title as one of the most expensive spices in the world.:sneaky:

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
That's fresh.

One best friend used to raise a few dairy goats, a flock of chickens, and a flock of guineas had the best eggs. It wasn't the dogs that looked after the chickens as much as the turkey.

The Mennonites are country folks and know how to farm right. 👍
Yep, and one of their horses kicked me in the leg once, later that same day o the way to a wood cutting bee I wasnt paying attention and got whacked in the face by a tree branch..... and the at the wood cutting be got run over by a tree because it was left attached to the horse.

Despite all that it was still one of the greatest days if my life.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Yep, and one of their horses kicked me in the leg once, later that same day o the way to a wood cutting bee I wasnt paying attention and got whacked in the face by a tree branch..... and the at the wood cutting be got run over by a tree because it was left attached to the horse.

Despite all that it was still one of the greatest days if my life.
It sounds like that family wasn't too concerned about safety. 😄. I've worked with farmers who assumed that newcomers were as aware of hazards as their own kids that grew up on the farm. They also tended to have attitudes that you learned the hard way, by experience....if not then...🤕
Glad you made it out of there to tell the story. That's pretty funny.

My friend wasn't Mennonite but Baptist. She however was an older Biology teacher friend who was my Herbalist, Wildcraft and Wild Edible trainer who knew more about survival than any YouTuber I've come across. We exchanged work. I did repairs, and construction and advertised classes and she trained me in her field. These were extremely valuable skills that no college in America offers. I'm very grateful God provided that through her.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
It sounds like that family wasn't too concerned about safety. 😄. I've worked with farmers who assumed that newcomers were as aware of hazards as their own kids that grew up on the farm. They also tended to have attitudes that you learned the hard way, by experience....if not then...🤕
Glad you made it out of there to tell the story. That's pretty funny.

My friend wasn't Mennonite but Baptist. She however was an older Biology teacher friend who was my Herbalist, Wildcraft and Wild Edible trainer who knew more about survival than any YouTuber I've come across. We exchanged work. I did repairs, and construction and advertised classes and she trained me in her field. These were extremely valuable skills that no college in America offers. I'm very grateful God provided that through her.
Well, I dont think they ever had those issues before, plus Ive never worked closely with horses before or traveled on a horse drawn sleigh.

I would just assume God loves slapstick comedy lol