can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
Question, excuse my tech-illiteracy, but how do you all get these pics to post on here? I'd love to post some but not sure how to do it.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Question, excuse my tech-illiteracy, but how do you all get these pics to post on here? I'd love to post some but not sure how to do it.
There's a button next to the smiley face, looks like a square with "scenery". Click it. It will ask you to "drop image" or "click here". If you have downloaded any funny memes, etc. then after "clicking here" you can choose the photo you want from your downloads and it will insert into your post.

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
Also, you can right click an image and your list that comes up you can choose "copy image" then go to your typing box, right click and hit "paste" let the image load then hit "post"
(but not all images on the web let you right click/copy)

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
There's a button next to the smiley face, looks like a square with "scenery". Click it. It will ask you to "drop image" or "click here". If you have downloaded any funny memes, etc. then after "clicking here" you can choose the photo you want from your downloads and it will insert into your post.
Thanks. That's what I do for photos but hadn't figured out the downloading memes part.

HopeinHim98

Mar 16, 2023
Also, you can right click an image and your list that comes up you can choose "copy image" then go to your typing box, right click and hit "paste" let the image load then hit "post"
(but not all images on the web let you right click/copy)
Thanks for the info!

Apr 29, 2012
when you say "guys" do you mean only guys because "guys" also means girls? even girls will say to a bunch of girls, "what are you guys doing"? hahahahaha
In southern speak it isn't guys at all, rather it's "Ya'll". While in New York it is neither, rather "youse". And in Australia it's "mate"
I'm sure there are other versions.