can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
Sir Elton John was asked to do some charity work in East London, he began by speaking to street gang members. Impressed by a celebrity the gang leaders agreed to hand in their weapons, whereupon Elton burst into song and the gang leaders immediately asked for their weapons back :)

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Sir Elton John was asked to do some charity work in East London, he began by speaking to street gang members. Impressed by a celebrity the gang leaders agreed to hand in their weapons, whereupon Elton burst into song and the gang leaders immediately asked for their weapons back :)
He must have sung...Saturday Night's Alrighty For Fighting.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
while visiting a friend in the hospital, i noticed several pretty nurses, each of whom was wearing a pin designed to look like an apple. i asked 1 nurse what the pin signified. "nothing", she said with a smile. it's just to keep the doctors away!

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
if you think no evil, see no evil & hear no evil, the chances are, you'll never write a best selling novel!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
while visiting a friend in the hospital, i noticed several pretty nurses, each of whom was wearing a pin designed to look like an apple. i asked 1 nurse what the pin signified. "nothing", she said with a smile. it's just to keep the doctors away!
Then it did signify something😂

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
It was the 70's when he started dressing like a stolen car... lol