can you guys post something funny please?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
It is ok, if you click on it, it takes you back to the last post.
Eh, there is nothing to click. Zero, zip, zilch, nada! And I do know how
to back track through convos... however, we were discussing images.
Or rather, maybe definitely perhaps, the lack of images.
.:unsure::whistle::geek:

The lack of images, and how to assure images show up when posted...

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Eh, there is nothing to click. Zero, zip, zilch, nada! And I do know how
to back track through convos... however, we were discussing images.
Or rather, maybe definitely perhaps, the lack of images.
.:unsure::whistle::geek:

The lack of images, and how to assure images show up when posted...
Look in the box, see any blue writing? example I_am_canadian said (up arrow)
just click on that.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Today's Maths Poser:
If Henry is 75 and his girlfriend is 21
Just how much money does Henry have?

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017

TODAY, I'M DOING NOTHING BECAUSE I STARTED DOING IT YESTERDAY, AND I WASN'T FINISHED, AND I'M NO QUITTER. 😂🤣😂

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
A pastor received a letter from a congregant. When he removed the letter from the envelope, it had one word written on it-"Fool"! "Well", said the pastor, "the sender signed the letter, but didn't write anything else!"

The week before the clocks changed from daylight saving time, a pastor announced “For those who habitually show up 15 minutes late to church, allow me to remind you that tonight is the night you set your clock back 45 minutes.”

“What’s wrong, Bubba?” asked the pastor. “I need you to pray for my hearing,” said Bubba. The pastor put his hands on Bubba’s ears and prayed. When he was done, he asked, “So how’s your hearing?” “I don’t know,” said Bubba. “It isn’t until next Tuesday.”

A priest and a pastor are standing by the side of a road holding up 
a sign that reads “The end is near! Turn around now before it’s too late!” A passing driver yells, “You guys are nuts!” and speeds past them. From around the curve, they hear screeching tires—then a big splash. The priest turns to the pastor and says, “Do you think we should just put up a sign that says ‘Bridge Out’ instead?”

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi want to see who’s best at his job. So they each go into the woods, find a bear, and attempt to convert it. Later they get together. The priest begins: “When I found the bear, I read to him from the Catechism and sprinkled him with holy water. Next week is his First Communion.” “I found a bear by the stream,” says the minister, “and preached God’s holy word. The bear was so mesmerized that he let me baptize him.” They both look down at the rabbi, who is lying on a gurney in a body cast. “Looking back,” he says, “maybe I shouldn’t have started with the circumcision.”

A burglar breaks into a house. He starts shining his light around looking for valuables. Some nice things catch his eye, and as he reaches for them, he hears, "Jesus is watching you." Startled, the burglar looks for the speaker. Seeing no one, he keeps putting things in his bag, again, he hears, "Jesus is watching you." This time, he sees a parrot. "Who are you?" the burglar asks. "Moses," the bird replied. "Who the heck would name a bird Moses?" the man laughed. "I dunno," Moses answered, "I guess the same kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus."

Spotted on a church marquee: "Love your enemies; After all, You made them."

:)