Can you help speak with me?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 12, 2013
I'm looking for someone who is a Christian of any age who would be willing to take quite awhile to discuss some issues I'm having with God and between my feelings and thoughts and perspectives.

I'm going through big emotions that are about to drive me quite far away from God than I've ever been since I wasn't saved.

I've been saved since April 2011, but my reasons for being saved aren't like anyone else I ever heard of. My testimony would be complicated and extremely long to explain, but that's not what I'm here to do.

I'm even contemplating suicide as I have many times in my life because of these feelings and thoughts.

So I will be negative, but I don't want to be and I hope to find an answer that can convince me to feel and think differently, because nothing from a pastor, counselor, friend or family, even the Bible so far, has not convinced me otherwise.

I'm only on a break right now at work, but please reply here or send me a personal message if you're willing to help out a brother in Christ.

We could plan a time to discuss these things or something.
I really need someone's help... God hasn't answered me for years and no one else has convinced me otherwise.

Note: I do have Christian chat app, but if it somehow requires fast internet, mine would be slow.

Nov 17, 2018
Have you ever actually trusted God to see you through any difficult time? Some times, it takes our own faith to initiate God to react. He is there wanting to help you, but it takes a true desperation to want God's help.

Churinga

Nov 12, 2018
I'm looking for someone who is a Christian of any age who would be willing to take quite awhile to discuss some issues I'm having with God and between my feelings and thoughts and perspectives.

I'm going through big emotions that are about to drive me quite far away from God than I've ever been since I wasn't saved.

I've been saved since April 2011, but my reasons for being saved aren't like anyone else I ever heard of. My testimony would be complicated and extremely long to explain, but that's not what I'm here to do.

I'm even contemplating suicide as I have many times in my life because of these feelings and thoughts.

So I will be negative, but I don't want to be and I hope to find an answer that can convince me to feel and think differently, because nothing from a pastor, counselor, friend or family, even the Bible so far, has not convinced me otherwise.

I'm only on a break right now at work, but please reply here or send me a personal message if you're willing to help out a brother in Christ.

I really need someone's help... God hasn't answered me for years and no one else has convinced me otherwise.

Note: I do have Christian chat app, but if it somehow requires fast internet, mine would be slow.
It is not unusual to feel far from God many people find themselves in the same position and you appear to have tried many avenues to find answers with out any success, you state that your testimony is long and complicated and that may be part of the problem.

Dec 28, 2016
Then you either haven't read the Bible for years or you've been asking the wrong questions for years.
Way to go pal, you sure told him.

The kid could use some exhortation right about now, not an untimely rebuke of ignorance.

Dec 28, 2016

I sent you a message. If you get time to respond we will try to help you. We will be praying for you as well.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
I will talk with you but I am not sure you are saved.... see the only really saved, since you think you are unique... See the only reason any human, EVERY HUMAN gets saved is because they humble themselves and realize they ARE A SINNER IN NEED OF A SAVIOR!

You don't even need to talk to me but PLEASE TALK TO HIM!!!

See we all fall short of the Glory of G-d and are sin is against G-d and G-d alone. But Y-shua came to give us LIFE AND LIFE MORE ABOUNDENTLY!!!! But we CANNOT HAVE THAT WHEN WE ARE DEAD IN OUR SINS!!!

G-d I am a sinner against you, You sent Jesus to save me from my sin against You. Please come into my heart, fill me with your Spirit and make me a new man in You.

Now by faith Thank Him. Read His Word it is the blue print for life. He is the creator of your life!!!!

P

Pisteuo

Pm me .

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016

I am always willing to consider questions.. God willing i may be able to answer some.. As long as you keep in mind that i am also like you a Human with my own limitations things should go smoothly..

Message me using this web sites messaging system if you like..

Aug 12, 2013
Then you either haven't read the Bible for years or you've been asking the wrong questions for years.
or maybe we are to be patient to wait for God's answer whether that takes seconds or years

Aug 12, 2013
I will talk with you but I am not sure you are saved.... see the only really saved, since you think you are unique... See the only reason any human, EVERY HUMAN gets saved is because they humble themselves and realize they ARE A SINNER IN NEED OF A SAVIOR!

You don't even need to talk to me but PLEASE TALK TO HIM!!!

See we all fall short of the Glory of G-d and are sin is against G-d and G-d alone. But Y-shua came to give us LIFE AND LIFE MORE ABOUNDENTLY!!!! But we CANNOT HAVE THAT WHEN WE ARE DEAD IN OUR SINS!!!

G-d I am a sinner against you, You sent Jesus to save me from my sin against You. Please come into my heart, fill me with your Spirit and make me a new man in You.

Now by faith Thnsank Him. Read His Word it is the blue print for life. He is the creator of your life!!!!
May I ask why you keep taking out vowels in our Lord's name? At first, I thought you put G-D as God and the d curse word. I assumed seeing it once that it was a click by accident. But seeing your whole message, you kept doing that every time. Why so?

JohnRH

Mar 5, 2018
or maybe we are to be patient to wait for God's answer whether that takes seconds or years
Did God tell you that? If so, it sounds like He's answered you during the years.

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him ... Psalm 37:7 That's an answer He's given me for many years. :)

JohnRH

Mar 5, 2018
Oh, it was a rebuke alright.

It was untimely, especially since you really knew nothing of his situation. Quite imprudent.
I knew something of his situation: I knew he either hasn't read the Bible for years or he's been asking the wrong questions for years.

E

eternally-gratefull

I am sickened by some of the answers in here.

Its no wonder people look at the church today with anger and want nothing to do with it.

U

UnderGrace

I knew something of his situation: I knew he either hasn't read the Bible for years or he's been asking the wrong questions for years.
I just took your response to mean that God is never silent when we have the scripture.

Aug 12, 2013
I didn't mean he's never answered me for years about anything, but rather that he has never answered about these things. I can find answers in the Bible for many things, but the answers I'm looking for I can't seem to get it just from the Bible alone. So yes, he's answered before, but not about what's bothering me.