Can you see the judgment of the Creator in the world?
• Zephaniah 3:5 -> “The just LORD is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.”.
As the Creator was in the midst of Jerusalem, He is amid this world too.
, if every morning He brings His judgment to light, how can we explain all injustice taking place in the world? He doesn’t commit iniquity, nor fail…
Therefore, it there is only one explanation:
• Ezekiel 20:24-26 -> “Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols. Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live; And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD.
That is to say, when the Church doesn’t behave as pleases Jesus, the Creator allow that her leaders make mistakes and guide them toward the evil:
• Isaiah 44:25 -> “That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;”.
• Isaiah 19:14 -> “The LORD hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit.”.
In other words, the bad leaders, laws, as well as all intent against us is because we don’t have had alacrity to procure intimacy with Jesus, let alone abide by His plans for us:
• Romans 1:28 -> “And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;”.
And the worst is that the unjust doesn’t know shame and, many times, doesn’t feel the pain of the correction:
• Jeremiah 5:3 O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.
• Proverbs 23:34,35 -> “Yea, thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea, or as he that lieth upon the top of a mast. They have stricken me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it not: when shall I awake? I will seek it yet again.”.
May us be sensitive to the correction of Jesus and be grateful for this (see Lev 26:41,43) approching more and more of the throne *of the grace* (Heb 4:16). Have a delightful day resting and enjoying Jesus’ company (Psa 37:4,7).
• Zephaniah 3:5 -> “The just LORD is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.”.
As the Creator was in the midst of Jerusalem, He is amid this world too.
Therefore, it there is only one explanation:
• Ezekiel 20:24-26 -> “Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols. Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live; And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD.
That is to say, when the Church doesn’t behave as pleases Jesus, the Creator allow that her leaders make mistakes and guide them toward the evil:
• Isaiah 44:25 -> “That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;”.
• Isaiah 19:14 -> “The LORD hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit.”.
In other words, the bad leaders, laws, as well as all intent against us is because we don’t have had alacrity to procure intimacy with Jesus, let alone abide by His plans for us:
• Romans 1:28 -> “And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;”.
And the worst is that the unjust doesn’t know shame and, many times, doesn’t feel the pain of the correction:
• Jeremiah 5:3 O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.
• Proverbs 23:34,35 -> “Yea, thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea, or as he that lieth upon the top of a mast. They have stricken me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it not: when shall I awake? I will seek it yet again.”.
May us be sensitive to the correction of Jesus and be grateful for this (see Lev 26:41,43) approching more and more of the throne *of the grace* (Heb 4:16). Have a delightful day resting and enjoying Jesus’ company (Psa 37:4,7).