can your hear jesus calling you ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HEPHI
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HEPHI

Guest
okay what do people mean by them saying they can hear jesus? i wish i can hear him what does he sound like ? or is it just a metaphor ? i dont get it

i always told my self i had a close relationship with jesus/god or higher power but now im just starting to really open my eyes
what is this feeling of spirit ? am i just telling my self that because the fear of me dieing and going to hell if i dont believe ?
or am i really feeling something inside me?

i just want some type of 100 % proof that there is something spiritual out there a dream a close call a over whelming feeling

the only answer i keep getting is having faith can i get another answer i been having faith since i was kid but now im just more open and getting wiser about things i just some type of proof besides faith and reading a book

me reading the bible is okay for me but i just want more then just reading a bible and telling my self and getting my self to believe and have faith i want more !
 
I recently wrote my testimony about depression. I will try my best to tell you how God spoke to me. If you are deep in prayer and you have only God on your mind nothing else for me I was asking God to forgive me for very sin I could have done and was sorry for them all. I'm sure I left some out but God could see in my heart I wanted to cover everyone of my sins. He looked upon my heart. Its like God takes over your mind and you feel clean, humble you aren't scared there is no fear and he is perfect in his words and he speaks to you through your thoughts and you know it is God because his words are perfect and joy unspeakable and he loves you so much. You will just know. Something special between you and God and you will never forget his blessing forever. I hope I helped a little. I will say God will speak to you when you are ready . You will also feel a kind of love you have NEVER felt before. God is Love. Sparrow
 
The best thing to do if we want to hear the voice of the Lord speaking to us, is to read the Bible prayerfully and regularly. :)