Canadian WEEEEED! (Lampoon: S. Colbert)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
Here in America part of me thinks it should be legal… lets let the drug acids "weed" themselves out and hopefully the government can help pay off the deficit.

Do they have good pot in Canada?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
They had weed waayyyyyyyy back a loooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg time ago........

Why u think all the hippies fled there to avoid the Nam?

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
Well, in my state, Ohio, we have Megs County Skunk week with purple buds and red hairs... Or at least back in the day, before Salvation of course, when I smoked dope...

Shoot if that was legal in the U.S. I might think about sitting and smoking al day and let you tax payers pay for my munchies...lol... Because I cannot work now... I am an andic... Alcoholics get social security why not pot heads... the rest of us can pay for them....

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
State name pretty much sums it up..........right?

O ---HI --- O

:)

Jackie55

Jun 5, 2017
Smoking weed should be outlawed, just like illegal drugs should be outlawed.

At least, that is what my parents believe, and they are what you call Conservative Christians.

dave_in_KWC

May 21, 2014
KWC, Ontario
They had weed waayyyyyyyy back a loooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg time ago........

Why u think all the hippies fled there to avoid the Nam?
"Silly" man :eek:P, they fled the USA because they didn't want to fight in Vietnam (and as a Green Card Landed Immigrant in the USA (at that time), I didn't EITHER! Oh, BTW, pot was just as illegal in Canada back then as it was in the US. Jokes on you, lol!

dave_in_KWC

May 21, 2014
KWC, Ontario
Smoking weed should be outlawed, just like illegal drugs should be outlawed.

At least, that is what my parents believe, and they are what you call Conservative Christians.
And what about alcohol and all opiates? What about caffeine and energy drinks?

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
They should treat all the drugs like alcohol, legalize them and tax them up the hilt. Anybody in prison for mere possession, let them out. If they want to kill themselves, let them. Just keep them off the streets while doing it. :cool:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
"Silly" man :eek:P, they fled the USA because they didn't want to fight in Vietnam (and as a Green Card Landed Immigrant in the USA (at that time), I didn't EITHER! Oh, BTW, pot was just as illegal in Canada back then as it was in the US. Jokes on you, lol!
uh, er, hmm...........guess you ain't met humor yet..........he's called tongue in cheek........say hi next time he wanders by.........

dave_in_KWC

May 21, 2014
KWC, Ontario
Understand me clearly, I do NOT support the legalization of Cannabis, ANYWHERE! Especially in my own country of Canada, I rigorously contest the age of legal use of Cannabis being 19. It should at LEAST be 25 so the brains of growing adolescents are protected.

My questions about the legalization of alcohol and the legal pharmaceutical use of opiates vs. Cannabis being illegal are about me "playing the "opposing advocate" and these questions reflect my belief that the stance on Cannabis being illegal is hypocritical, IMO. Cannabis was legal in the US back until outright prohibitions began in the 1920s. Cannabis was officially outlawed for any use (medical included) with the passage of the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) of 1970. There is also growing evidence that Cannabis is effective in treating and helping various ailments and medical conditions with hardly no side effects.