canceling cc membership

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

manofmen

Junior Member
Dec 15, 2017
15
1
0
could someone please tell me how to cancel my cc membership. I would like to unjoin this site .I have tried to make friends here by adding people as a friend. But for all the people I've added as a friend I have gotten only six people that has accepted me as a friend. So I think the people on this site isn't nearly as friendly as I thought they'd be. So does anyone know what button I push to cancel.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lightbearer
You know this isn't facebook just requesting a friend request isn't going to always give you friends, if you haven't taken the time to post and get to know the community then being friends doesn't seem that important to you. I have over 9 pages of friends simply from talking and getting to know people on here you have 15 posts so you have not conversed that much
 
It sounds like you are feeling alone, lonely and frustrated right now. I sent a friend request to you. I wish I didn't have to leave right now and could talk with you. But I'll be back for a bit tonight. :)
 
Actually you PMed women and if they didn't respond you blew up on them, like you did to Seoul. Creepy.
 
could someone please tell me how to cancel my cc membership. I would like to unjoin this site .I have tried to make friends here by adding people as a friend. But for all the people I've added as a friend I have gotten only six people that has accepted me as a friend. So I think the people on this site isn't nearly as friendly as I thought they'd be. So does anyone know what button I push to cancel.

I'm sorry you haven't found friends. I've found many friends here. Maybe you just haven't asked the right people?