Cancer a genetic disease?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Someone said it is not...

NEWSFLASH! The National Cancer Institute’s own multi-billion dollar Cancer Genome Atlas Project shocked scientists and researchers across the world and the results are in: Cancer has nothing to do with your genetics.

We are commonly told that cancer is a genetic disease; that if somebody in your family has had cancer you are at increased risk of getting it because “it’s in your genes.” The genetic theory of cancer, also known as ‘the somatic mutations theory’, is taught to doctors and other medical practitioners as if it were fact, but in reality it is just a theory, meaning it’s unproven.

In this article/video/podcast/presentation we’re going to put this theory to the test to find out once-and-for-all if cancer is a genetic disease. As American Nobel prize winner Peyton Rous stated in 1959, “The somatic mutation theory acts like a tranquilizer to those who believe in it.”

https://endalldisease.com/is-cancer-a-genetic-disease-cancer-genome/

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
There was a Dr Max Gerson, who lived 1881-1959, who claimed he had found a cure for cancer. It was largely based on strict dietary rules and he did cure his own daughter and others as well as some famous people at the time.
Of course, those making profits from cancer treatments fought him all the way. I think his daughter went on to open a cancer treatment clinic with great results, God bless.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
IDK, but once heard on the News that some Medical Experts said we all have cancer cells in our bodies. It's just a matter of time before something triggers them....... IDK

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
IDK, but once heard on the News that some Medical Experts said we all have cancer cells in our bodies. It's just a matter of time before something triggers them....... IDK
I read once that if you live long enough you will probably die of cancer of some sort.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I have read that we all have what is called split cells from eating unhealthy foods , and putting things in our bodies that should not go in our bodies...
The writer claims that all known diseases start from these split cells , that keep on multiplying , and the sick cells attack our bodies and joints in different ways , but each sickness is given different names , yet they all come from the split sick cells , just posting what I read , and most are curable if caught before hard medicine is involved...xox...

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
We nutritionists have been saying for years cancer is primarily a life style disease.

Ohm

Mar 4, 2018
Someone said it is not...

NEWSFLASH! The National Cancer Institute’s own multi-billion dollar Cancer Genome Atlas Project shocked scientists and researchers across the world and the results are in: Cancer has nothing to do with your genetics.

We are commonly told that cancer is a genetic disease; that if somebody in your family has had cancer you are at increased risk of getting it because “it’s in your genes.” The genetic theory of cancer, also known as ‘the somatic mutations theory’, is taught to doctors and other medical practitioners as if it were fact, but in reality it is just a theory, meaning it’s unproven.

In this article/video/podcast/presentation we’re going to put this theory to the test to find out once-and-for-all if cancer is a genetic disease. As American Nobel prize winner Peyton Rous stated in 1959, “The somatic mutation theory acts like a tranquilizer to those who believe in it.”

https://endalldisease.com/is-cancer-a-genetic-disease-cancer-genome/
I am skeptical of this. The author doesn't have any scientific qualifications and has made an awful lot of money out of promoting alternative therapies for cancer. I am immediately worried about anything from an unqualified individual that proposes a seven step programme to rid you of every ailment possible without any medicine or medical interventions.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015
I am skeptical of this. The author doesn't have any scientific qualifications and has made an awful lot of money out of promoting alternative therapies for cancer. I am immediately worried about anything from an unqualified individual that proposes a seven step programme to rid you of every ailment possible without any medicine or medical interventions.
Your condemning yourself to the same diseases that run in your family. Free your mind, and health will follow.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
By 2030 we will have or should have personalized mrna cancer vaccines.
This is a major milestone for this dehumanizing disease.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I was diagnosed with prostate cancer after getting a biopsy and was scheduled to get an operation to remove my prostate. However they would not operate on me unless I was vaccinated. As a result I had to wait about six months to get the operation at another hospital that would do the operation. During that time I discovered something called ESSIAC, it is a herbal remedy based on the theory that cancer is a fungal infection. I figured it couldn't hurt to take the ESSIAC while I waited so for three months I took it and all the symptoms disappeared and I have been cancer free ever since, about 2 years at this point.

That is when I realized the theory that cancer is caused by genetic mutations is mathematically absurd. If anyone is interested in that proof I will provide it.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
That's awesome to hear brother. Nobody wants to deal with this disease and a lot of people are being affected by it now mainly due to how the food is made.
But hopefully they will have a vaccine ready for this soon so it can minimize the side effects of chemo or surgery.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
That's awesome to hear brother. Nobody wants to deal with this disease and a lot of people are being affected by it now mainly due to how the food is made.
But hopefully they will have a vaccine ready for this soon so it can minimize the side effects of chemo or surgery.
I guess there are two different strategies to responding to diseases, one is the healing of the nations is in the leaves of the trees (ie ESSIAC) and the other is Dr. Frankensteins genetic experimentation with mRNA vaccines.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
I guess there are two different strategies to responding to diseases, one is the healing of the nations is in the leaves of the trees (ie ESSIAC) and the other is Dr. Frankensteins genetic experimentation with mRNA vaccines.
Yes, there are many strategies to responding to problems and we have free-will to choose from a menu of options after.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Important Future Prophecies 07/04/2023

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I was diagnosed with prostate cancer after getting a biopsy and was scheduled to get an operation to remove my prostate. However they would not operate on me unless I was vaccinated. As a result I had to wait about six months to get the operation at another hospital that would do the operation. During that time I discovered something called ESSIAC, it is a herbal remedy based on the theory that cancer is a fungal infection. I figured it couldn't hurt to take the ESSIAC while I waited so for three months I took it and all the symptoms disappeared and I have been cancer free ever since, about 2 years at this point.

That is when I realized the theory that cancer is caused by genetic mutations is mathematically absurd. If anyone is interested in that proof I will provide it.
Here's a Webinar on the subject.

You will likely be interested.

Integrative Oncologist Webinar

Zandar

May 16, 2023
A friend of mine has family in Switzerland and he told me cancer is almost unheard of there. There must be an environmental cause.