Cancer treatment

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Checked into cancer center today, 5 days of chemo, 1 day of total body radiation, then stem cell transplant (My sweet daughter is my donor).

If you read this, please pray for complete healing and strength from the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you much.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, John146. I’m declaring God’s healing, comfort and strength upon you in a powerful way. Grace and peace to you and yours.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

You are blessed with a wonderful amazing daughter ❤ God bless you and her ❤

Lord, I pray for continued strength to endure. Father I believe that YOU are bigger than cancer! and in your name You will bless John a wonderful life and many many more years with his family ❤

Father bless and give the doctors the wisdom and patience to treat John bless also his family strengthen them and comfort them today and everyday. Thank you Lord Jesus! Amen ❤

John146

Jan 13, 2016
You are blessed with a wonderful amazing daughter ❤ God bless you and her ❤

Lord, I pray for continued strength to endure. Father I believe that YOU are bigger than cancer! and in your name You will bless John a wonderful life and many many more years with his family ❤

Father bless and give the doctors the wisdom and patience to treat John bless also his family strengthen them and comfort them today and everyday. Thank you Lord Jesus! Amen ❤
Thank you much for praying!

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Praying for your complete healing. May God restore your health soon and may the Holy Spirit comfort you in your suffering.

Joshua 1:9

9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Praying for your complete healing. May God restore your health soon and may the Holy Spirit comfort you in your suffering.

Joshua 1:9

9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Checked into cancer center today, 5 days of chemo, 1 day of total body radiation, then stem cell transplant (My sweet daughter is my donor).

If you read this, please pray for complete healing and strength from the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you much.
man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg ......."Lord, be upon this life with comfort and Your healing grace. Allow strength, courage
and hope to see them through their health issue. Give them trust and faith, that all is well."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

danja

Nov 28, 2014
praying you get healed .God bless you

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
Praying for you John! I pray that the Lord completely heal you, that He'd take this cancer from your body and never allow it enter again. I pray that you will feel His peace through this process and that His hand will be upon it all.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless John146's medical treatment, give your strength, peace to John146, and heal from cancer. Lord bless John146's daughter also as she is the donor. Lord have your grace upon both and bless them. Lord we proclaim your healing upon John146. Lord bless this prayer and let you be praised , in Jesus loving name, Amen!

FlyingDove

Dec 27, 2017
John146, standing in prayer with you, during this tremendous challenge. Praying for your health & may you keep your focus on our wonderful savior. Amen

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Praying for you John! I pray that the Lord completely heal you, that He'd take this cancer from your body and never allow it enter again. I pray that you will feel His peace through this process and that His hand will be upon it all.
Thank you for praying.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Cancer begone injn amen