Can't Decide on Breakfast?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
So could I, but I don't have steak, I don't have ice cream and I don't have rootbeer...
I skipped breakfast and am in the same boat...not even a root beer float.

Anyhow, talked to the mayor about a possible serious problem and it's all kosher now.
It's been a good day, because the Lord helped in a very big way!

Maybe this belongs in the poetry forum instead. Lol

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I skipped breakfast and am in the same boat...not even a root beer float.

Anyhow, talked to the mayor about a possible serious problem and it's all kosher now.
It's been a good day, because the Lord helped in a very big way!

Maybe this belongs in the poetry forum instead. Lol
That sucks, well good to hear the mayor was able to help you. Glad to hear that.

Doubt it, poem section is more for poems... this is more of a testimony or a praise. No reason you cant try and turn it into a poem though, I would be interested to see what you come up with.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
The eggs and other stuff in the pan??
It does look good, although with that much grease your heart and arteries may disagree lol
It drains off of the spatula and is good for next time if you stick with animal fat.
I use it in place of carb rich sauces and avoid all salad dressing. A plate of raw or cooked greens with this beats the canola oil in the prepared dressing bottles. Vegetable oil is way too inflammatory and has a lot of glyphosate poison. I try to get enough cholesterol, but it's tougher since I became allergic to eggs. The body produces a lot, but not enough.
Here's one of my doctors on the topic.
I like the title.

Guns and Butter

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
8:24 am
East Coast, US
---
Having my first cup of coffee..
- Starbucks
---
Breakfast..today.
- Corned Beef Hash & Eggs.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Coffee time..
8:09 am
East Coast, US
---
Breakfast..
- A slice of toast & boiled eggs.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Yes, I am sure you do. I was suggesting it as an answer to your problem of not knowing what to do for breakfast.
Fasting is an answer??
- I do not agree.
---
*I am not interested in discussing..about breakfast with you..further.
- I do not have time..
---
Have a good breakfast..

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I sure wish I wasn't allergic to eggs. I do like bacon, but only eat the non nitrate kind.

Trivia Question:

Who popularized the combination of bacon and eggs intentionally to increase public sales of pork?

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I sure wish I wasn't allergic to eggs. I do like bacon, but only eat the non nitrate kind.

Trivia Question:

Who popularized the combination of bacon and eggs intentionally to increase public sales of pork?
Im going with the cat in the hat lol
I really have no idea, but green eggs and ham is an interesting concept lol

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Im going with the cat in the hat lol
I really have no idea, but green eggs and ham is an interesting concept lol
Edward Bernays (link)

He is considered the "father of propaganda."
I like bacon too. After all, who doesn't.
I'll just give a sample of things that he accomplished to whet your appetite, until there's more time, perhaps in my thread on programming. Bernays was hired by the pork industry to increase sales of bacon. The video gets into that a little. His uncle was Sigmond Freud. He utilized psychological manipulation to employ techniques to promote cigarettes to women, promote wars and deceive public opinion into following government dictates. Bacon was sublime and perhaps a small deception the way he manipulated, but the cost of lives from cigarettes and wars totals more than I can guess.

I will still enjoy my nitrite/nitrate free bacon, but have learned how the games are played so I don't participate.

I like that green eggs and ham comment....funny. 😄

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Edward Bernays (link)

He is considered the "father of propaganda."
I like bacon too. After all, who doesn't.
I'll just give a sample of things that he accomplished to whet your appetite, until there's more time, perhaps in my thread on programming. Bernays was hired by the pork industry to increase sales of bacon. The video gets into that a little. His uncle was Sigmond Freud. He utilized psychological manipulation to employ techniques to promote cigarettes to women, promote wars and deceive public opinion into following government dictates. Bacon was sublime and perhaps a small deception the way he manipulated, but the cost of lives from cigarettes and wars totals more than I can guess.

I will still enjoy my nitrite/nitrate free bacon, but have learned how the games are played so I don't participate.

I like that green eggs and ham comment....funny. 😄
That's interesting, I never knew that. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, As soon as I learn to Golf, I can be the next Bob Hope lol