Can't Say Anything Anymore on This Forum Now

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SoulWeaver

Senior Member
Oct 25, 2014
4,889
2,528
113
I dont think I will be saying much here at all in the future, except responding to Prayer Requests...
And people are so weird, they cant just love. I decided I'm not sending anybody any more friend requests either. I am tired of some basing what should be brotherly love on fleshly liking or disliking somebody and friends lists being based on that. Also tired of drama. Also tired of people unfriending others without any reason when you never had any argument with them, nor they let you know if you offended them. Or they dont want your friendship. I dont understand what kind of person that is that doesnt want friendship! I'll never understand. Everyone is worthy of being loved because they exist - it is so simple! Sorry if I'm a bit unicorny, but that's me! If I could I'd friend everyone because I want everyone to live and am glad there is a something instead of nothing, but I know this would not be welcomed and even for that I'd get accused.
Keep going ahead, close and harden your hearts some more!
I am not posting this to discuss so dont attempt to change my mind on this one! I know what I'm saying and what I've been seeing all my life and sadly, it is the same here! I'm mainly getting it off my chest and reaffirming my resolve.
Rant over. Soulweaver out...
 
Oh my friend - you do need some tough skin to stay here. You will always be my friend because of your very sensitive, loving nature.

What is difficult is the lack of "tone of voice". So I tend to put a good tone on everything - like imagine it "sweet and soft". Even the false doctrine I tend to appreciate that they are at least true to what they really believe.

What I do object to are the ones who seem diabolical in their responses - like they are trying to confuse and throw people off - mess up the threads. They are mean spirited - and when that happens, I jump off the thread. They are really angry people inside, and what is missing is feeling and knowing the deep love of Christ for them. I know that you can blame it on the devil using them -and that might be true, but I don't know. I think they have personal problems that need a lot of healing. They like to appear more knowledgeable - almost "NEED TO" appear that way.

Just take a little break like I have for awhile. I have also learned whose threads to read and whose to avoid.

So, I'm having fun on the blog site for now. I'll jump back eventually into discussions but this little time out is very relaxing.

Love you....
 
I am not hurt Sis, rather angry.
Mainly what is irritating me to see the same social toxic stuff and spiritual immaturity that I've been seeing in school from mean kids, on here. The same maladaptations. Is it possible that there was no growing up and that I will encounter the same as long as I live??? That's where it really gets to me.
I struggle with understanding that some people choose to reject friendship as well. It is so frustrating to my core trying to understand something that makes no sense!
Thanks for your reply you will always be my friend too even if we disagree (but i dont see it happening though) <3
 
How do you know people unfriend you? Are you notified?

There will always be mean spirited people - but I look beyond their behavior to what they are missing in their life - that is why I am a counselor. Yet, there are always those who are loving and kind and living out the love of Jesus.

I have only unfriended one person because I thought they were not being honest with who they really are - and I didn't want to see their postings on my friend page anymore. Did they know I unfriended them?

Well - off to bed - catch up in the morning.
Joi
 
Soulweaver, you have bothers and sisters here, so why worry about the ones who seem to rub you wrong? Just continue to show the love and that's all that really matters, at least that's what I think.

Oh... just out of a little humor... I'm saying anything! Anything anything anything!
Yea, I can say anything in here. :p
 
Joidevivre;bt12557 said:
How do you know people unfriend you? Are you notified?
I have seen my friend count got reduced.
Idk why people do this.
Wish there was an honest conversation if I have offended them or whatever.
What is a friendship? Or it is just all likings and dislikings today?
 
Last edited:
Chopper;bt12559 said:
why worry about the ones who seem to rub you wrong?
I only dont like the way you worded this, might be my lacking English but that phrase seems to suggest that it is my fault somehow or the way I perceive things... Sorry but I disagree on that. One cant say anything here anymore without a lot of mess unraveling. I have avoided Bible discussion hot topics mostly, but now it happens on the entire forum regardless of where you post.
But I do appreciate the humor. Thank you for trying to brighten things up.
 
Last edited:
Dear Sister, whoever dislikes you does not have an interest on posting Gods story but he/she may have other intension.
Please if you love God, and if you know that God love you then can you love that person and also can you come back and share your ideas please.
You can come back and post or comment and shame the devil. If you give up then someone else is getting the big name.
 
Hey! May I say I don' t like you are saying ou' re giving up?

Friendship -like LOVE- is not a thing asked, it is GIVEN and given freely, with not expectation it turns back like a boomerang.

Build friendship! Develope it with those you have liked and be aware, also, some here have been hurt, some have felt left when they developed friendship and some sort of bonds and, suddenly, these were bannished.

I beg you to forgive me! You know why I tell you, but I don' t want you to be discouraged by people' s fears or their coldness.

Please give them (US) time. The more poepl you have around, the less chances you have to develope a healthy or enduring relationship...

Just telling you, because I saw you wrote it and I knew it by chance and it hurt me you felt hurt.
 
I liked your unicorny! I chose to try to be undetached for your same reasons. I have a year witnessing what you have learned so quickly, but that' s not the way to change and add a victory to Satan, our enemy.

Have you think it twice?

This hermit here has deleted his account on facebook, this old unicorny has been kicked out from netlog just by telling his ideas, but it hurt me you felt hurt: Give any person their time to make that decision, but do not limit yourserlf giving a victory to Satan... Just a thought of an undetached hermit.
 
Whenever a person "unfriends" another the list of "friends" is visibly reduced and, emotionally we felt it as a rejection and "we" get it as a notification.

Each time a person posted a thing, on a blog or a thread, and felt ignored, despised or whatever, our reward system feels it as "I'm not liked or heard".

My lessons, those I have learned on CC is giving with no expectation. If anyone liked or not any of my posts of comments I remain the same and, this young lady has a HEART I wish to have next door, but I have learned to protect myself on the things she has seen.

Hey Soulwaever!

Give the HONOR to Jesus! Those who reject your loving could reject HIm also.

Don' t feel discouraged> He was rejected first!
 
"remaint to be saved..." :)
"so you was given nose to check at unclean." Christ Bore it All ;)
 
Response to all the other posters who set aside their time (thank you) to comment on here...
What I needed was to express my feelings. This is not put up for a debate. What I encountered on here did not start here, it was so from day one. The Body of Christ is NO DIFFERENT than the world, and to get that epiphany was horrible. I had to write something to get it off my chest. I'll stop trying to reach people because they do not want to be reached. This is exactly respecting others' freedoms. God gives everyone what they want even, so I'm not "giving the devil victory" or anything like it. It will not prevent me from witnessing, or praying for somebody, or speaking up when God says "say that", but otherwise, I will keep my peace. It does not mean that I will not "be there", I will "be there" for others even MORE because less socializing grants me better presence in the art I make. This has ever been my medium of communication and I've always been trying to communicate and make friendships in the neurotypical way. It does not work for me. But I'll correct that now. A bad realization has brought up a good one. It is all good after all.
 
Last edited:
Good to hear that SOUL! You chose and picked it so well (I´m gald for that, too).

You hit the nail "...they do not want to be reached..." But not ALL, fortunatelly. I have many persons here I have liked (sometimes in secrecy) and I have felt the very same, once in a while.

According to my rules, I seldom try to make friendship with married women. Life have given me a couple of lesson I don´t want to forget and, the more I tried to understand women´s love, I see them have a huge spring to make it grow or a deeper mindset I haven´t change in me, because I devoted to one or two in real life: What I felt virtually was real my normal life, just "telling" why some people might have found an unicorn trying to cope with unknown people, who like to cover up their own faces by anonimity.

Thanks for being like that! I have no idea what eternity deserves for being open and sharing but here a glimpse of it can shine.

solstice+sunset.jpg
 
Not sure if I understood the whole of your post, but about the part I did understand:
Such a reason to distance oneself, if somebody is of opposite sex and married, is a kind of reason that would never ever bother me if somebody would say something like that to me! No problemo. :)
Even more so because I also limit my own online interaction in various ways. Mainly because I'm married, some of it is guarding my identity. Although I have male Christian friends online, it never develops into a close kind of friendship simply because my husband already fills that spot. These are delicate things. I absolutely respect that someone may be led not to even friend. If I talk with anybody longer I always introduce my husband into the conversation in one way or another.
There are though women who are married and walk out in the world in thirst for this deepest kind of resonating because they are unhappy with their own marriage vows, or their fellow adulterers who try to steal a married man. One such Youtube Christian tried to hit on my husband and despised me while pretending she was my friend. I am so sorry you also had experiences with this kind... they unfortunately do exist.
My main issue is that I cannot guess people. This is hard enough for me in real life, but it gets 10 times harder online.
When you can guess people, then you understand.
And when you understand, you have peace and you can accept, even if it is bad.
But you know what it is and dont wonder.
When I got that unfriend for no obvious reason, it angered me. I mean, at least tell me "I hate you" or something so I know what is going on.
I have experienced rejection from childhood just because I was solitudinous and thereby "different". I'm still healing. In addition, I am NO guesser of people. The previous thing I wrote, that my real language to really communicate is art, was laying somewhere deeply inside, but I just didnt really "know" it till I worded it. Brought me closer to meaning and purpose, and all thanks to your post. Thank you so much!
 
You understood the most! I just add another reason I have found to limit my own interaction online, becasue you cannot guess intentions, needs or another´s emotional or social circumstances.

In fact, I see you have grown up a lot to be ready to live next life and we find it odd or "wrong" here, somewhat invasive, risky or whatever way our minds see your ways, because you look like a child, like those you find on the streets and it´s hard to leave (that´s one of the reasons I like to share with kids I sometimes find with that openess their own parents have forgotten).

Jesus said next life we are not in need to be married. I cannot guess why but that love is open and purer, that way Mary wept on Jesus´feet and those who saw it felt it another way they felt it embarrassing and spoke about the perfume "wasted".

For me I believd what you said, few wants to be reached out by that love you shared. "...they do not want to be reached..."
 
God Loves you... and that's what will always count. I feel disapointments lots of times too... And the only one who is always there to give me streghts to continue, is the Lord. Praise God for His eternal Mercy!... :D Love you in Christ. I hope this moment will be temporary. God bless.
 
Marian29;bt12784 said:
God Loves you... and that's what will always count. I feel disapointments lots of times too... And the only one who is always there to give me streghts to continue, is the Lord. Praise God for His eternal Mercy!... :D Love you in Christ. I hope this moment will be temporary. God bless.

It was temporary... the disappointment I mean.
I focused on art. Should release the Christmas song on 25th :)