can't take it anymore...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 9solle9
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
9

9solle9

Guest
I just had it, I'm braking down today! Can't take it anymore.

Why do people make you feel you are in the way, useless, boring, not good enough?

I feel burned out! I Have NO will, power to do things that use to make me happy!

I use to read, draw, walk, talk do things with joy! I use to start my day with smiles and hope! But now all I see is grumpy people, that puts you off, that's rude to you, people that has NO respect for my belongings and my ideas! People that gossips about you, people that's 2 faced.

I just feel sOoo down and low today! I just struggle to see the cloud with the silver lining! The light at the end of the tunnel.

I hope someone reads this! Someone God's going to send to listen to me someone to be a friend!