Car accident

  • Thread starter Thread starter firefly430
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

firefly430

Guest
Hey guys, I'm asking prayer for my best friend and I. We were involved in a car accident this past Wednesday evening on our way to Church. We were rushed to the ER that evening and had to get xrays and those fun stuff. Both of us are quite banged up and bruised up. I have 2 broken toes. I was referred to an Ortho and have to follow up. I just thank God that it wasn't worse and that we just had minor injuries.

Thanks all for your prayers!
 
Father, In The Name of Jesus...praying for Your Healing...Heal all of us, Lord...From The Top of Our Heads To The Bottom of Our Feet...Inside and Out...Hold us In The Palm of Your Hand...Amen
 
Thank God you are both alive and well! I don't know who's vehicle it was but I hope it wasn't your/their only transportation. I pray your transportation needs are met.
 
Im glad that you both will be OK. Car accidents are miserable.
You both are in my prayers.
In Jesus, God bless. pickles
 
Thanks everyone for the prayers. It was my friends car, the sad part is she had just gotten it back from the shop that morning after getting it completely fixed and she had jut payed it off. Now it's totaled and she needs to get a new car.
 
Thanks everyone for the prayers.

The police report has been finished and the other guy was charged.

Please continue to pray as I'm still dealing with the injuries, my toes will take another 5 weeks to heal and my chest has been hurting a lot. My friend now has to buy a new car too so prayers for that as well will be appreciated.

Thanks.
 
Ill continue to keep you and friend in my prayers.
In Jesus, God blesspickles