Catholic christian joining the chat. =) How are you guys?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Which branch of Christianity are you in?

• mormon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • baptist

• orthodox

• other

• Total voters
T

TaylorTG

Whats up babes and banes of ChristianChat? I came here from a website named: Debating Christianity and religion. This website was founded by a christian, yet has a heavy atheistic presence on it. After quite a few tiring debates, I've decided to retire from that site and join this site, which has my best hopes of being a more relaxing place to discuss and debate religion.

Here's some basic information about me:
  • Roman catholic
  • I'm under the legal drinking age in my country.
  • I was born and raised in the states, then moved to the Philippines.
  • One of my ancestors was a Spanish governor.
  • I prefer the 80's music over today's music. However, there are several modern artists today that take my fancy, such as Christina Perri and Adele.

All right!
So... I hope we and everyone else who comes to Christianchat.com will get along fine! May we all enhance each other's perspectives in soulful and constructive ways.
Tell me about yourselves! :)

[video=youtube;v6Eqq5Q1DOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Eqq5Q1DOU[/video]

U

Ugly

Many here do not view Catholic as Christian. And nearly all will not see Mormon as Christian. And isn't baptist still protestant?

May 3, 2013
Welcome Taylor!

JUst remember: "Iron sharpens iron".

T

TaylorTG

Hi all!
@Ugly---> Creepy avatar! And yes, a catholic is a type of Christian. Anyone who believes that Jesus Christ is lord would be a christain, correct?

@Secularhermit---> 'Iron sharpens Iron' is from Proverbs, eh? I'll remember it for sure.:eek:
@PropheExcallibur---> Hello_^_o_O_oooo.

Senior members, I hope I'll learn much from you.

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome welcome to the site! Glad to have you here. :)

T

TaylorTG

The pleasure is all mine!
;);)
I'll check out your blog when I have the time!

T

TaylorTG

@MartyrNdaMaKn

Merry Christmas! Being a die-hard fan of sports, I'm sure you watched that game where a football player managed to hit a home run all the way from his side of the field to the enemy's side. People were screaming their lives out! :D

T

TaylorTG

Many here do not view Catholic as Christian. And nearly all will not see Mormon as Christian. And isn't baptist still protestant?
It's too late for me to edit it! My mistake. I'll do my homework more carefully next time.

D

didymos

Welcome Taylor!

Personally I think many of the teachings and practices of the RCC aren't biblical,
but I do consider individial catholics to be christians. Misguided christians, but still. :)

T

TaylorTG

Personally I think many of the teachings and practices of the RCC aren't biblical,
but I do consider individial catholics to be christians. Misguided christians, but still. :)
It's nice to meet you. If you want some information about catholicism, then PM me, alright?
business_men_shaking_hands.jpg