J
J-Kay-2
Guest
P.S. what prompted me to post this is a couple of complaints that our forum contains a lot of heresy, including Catholic heresy, and also I just now removed a thread that was basically promoting praying the Rosary.
RoboOp : I would love to share a true event with my Mother and her dying days.
If you will take time to read it and you will see it backs up your opening Thread.
I can prove what you said is TRUTH because I saw it first hand. God bless you.
J~Kay~2
My Mothers Death Bed Experience
We went in at 11:00 AM. The girls said to her, Evelyn,
Judy is here. Mom shook her head 'NO'....she did not
want me . But I told the girls, it is okay... It
will be okay. So as I said they left us alone the whole
day.
I began to talk with mom and she was not responding,
but slowly going into the realm of death. I spoke softly
and with love to her. I encouraged her it was okay. I
told her it was okay to go. I stroked her cheek... I kept
watch on her feet to see how much they were darkening.
I kept her lips moist. Stroked her cheek... I laid my
cheek against hers, whispered to her, prayed with her.
She always said she was ready to go. She was baptized
and did go to church through the years, and loved gospel
songs. So this was not a new thing for her to hear me
talk to her about Jesus.
I read scriptures and prayed.. I kept telling her it was
okay to go. I explained to her she would see her loved
ones... Jesus was waiting... still , she simply
could not die. I was letting her go. I know I told you
about the things she did, but I loved my mom and I knew
this was the end for her. She was 85... Her mind was
so good for her age.
Okay, after a day of trying to help her through the process,
I finally prayed again and turned to open the Bible and no
place in particular, but directly to John 14... Behold I go to
prepare a place for you..... wow.... that was God... and I read
that... still, there was something holding her back.. I said,
Father I do not know what else to do, by this time it almost
6:00 PM... and He gave me these words to speak to her....
but wait... let me explain something I forgot to tell you..
She was a foster child taken in to a Catholic family and raised
her until she was 18. She went to mass with them, but did
not practice, and was protestant throughout the years.....
Ok, so I ask God what do I do now ? He spoke to me... say this.
I spoke as He gave me these words.... I felt the spirit of God rise
up and said, YOU SPIRIT OF RELIGION I REBUKE YOU IN JESUS
NAME, YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER HER, SHE DOES NOT PRAY
TO MARY, SHE WILL NOT GO TO PURGATORY , SHE WILL GO
STRAIGHT INTO THE ARMS OF JESUS CHRIST....
The most awesome transformation that is indescribable,
she actually took on a glow. I thought, Lord, if I could see mom
smile, I will know she made it.... she had let out 3 little wisps of
air, and then a smile came upon her face.......Ahhh.. God
is so awesome.