Catholic Heresy (for the record)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
No body perfect but catholic is no base on the Bible only. That is the different.

protestant base on the Bible. Yes among Protestant there are different interpretation, but they claim base on the Bible only. But catholic admit has different text book.

Protestant try to obey Jesus.

Catholic support one world government wich is antichrist government. So she work for Lucifer

read this link

WHOOPS! Vatican Lets Slip Plans For One World Government - Business Insider

E

eternally-gratefull

Here's another nugget of truth for those who are proud of hateful anti-Catholic rhetoric here: don't be surprised if financial support is lacking (perhaps absent?) here while you bash away at us in threads like these.
If God is in this, which I am sure the owners that no he is, God will supply all our needs, and we will not need financial support from certain peopl, you will not be able to buy your approval,

if the owners sacrifice truth for financial gain (which I am sure they are not) then Houston we have a problem!

E

eternally-gratefull

I love how this anti heresy thread turned into an “lets hate on protestants“ and then “all catholics and protestants are evil“
The Catholic church has loads of heresy and ppl just love trying to excuse it. This is hilarious.
Remember, if you disagree with someone your a hater! And they wonder why the world is the way it is today!

Feb 24, 2015
A word of truth

The church wherever it is, if people read scripture there is hope.
In the word of God, Jesus, life was brought to this earth.

I first heard of Jesus is church, preached by a non-believer, but Jesus's words
spoke through. God is God no matter the circumstances in which He is presented.

So if anyone honours the King, Amen, Halleluyah, love still beats, great glory to
the King.

I have met people who were catholics come to faith, and catholic haters come to faith.
Each person is another soul God can move in, so treat them as you would the most
precious gift God has provided, for who knows which one will come to see eternity and
which will be destroyed.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
A word of truth

The church wherever it is, if people read scripture there is hope.
In the word of God, Jesus, life was brought to this earth.

I first heard of Jesus is church, preached by a non-believer, but Jesus's words
spoke through. God is God no matter the circumstances in which He is presented.

So if anyone honours the King, Amen, Halleluyah, love still beats, great glory to
the King.

I have met people who were catholics come to faith, and catholic haters come to faith.
Each person is another soul God can move in, so treat them as you would the most
precious gift God has provided, for who knows which one will come to see eternity and
which will be destroyed.
so you do not believe there is heresy? Do you believe every teaching is right?

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
To me even the church teach Jesus is God but the same time promote queen of heaven, and promote one world government or antichrist government, this church work for lucifer