Catholics *PLZ ANSWER*

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

triplet347

@triplet

Muslims and Jews of this day, do not honor the Son, and thus, do not honor the Father. It is that simple.

You totally disregarded what I wrote. Therefore, there is no point in having this discussion with you any further.

J

jimmydiggs

You totally disregarded what I wrote. Therefore, there is no point in having this discussion with you any further.
It's okay. I understand. Contradictions are hard to deal with. It's easier to ignore them.'

R

Rosewater

@triplet
Muslims and Jews of this day, do not honor the Son, and thus, do not honor the Father. It is that simple.
Honour does not mean not believe in. Are you saying that those who believe in the God of the OT do not have a chance for salvation? As far as the last part of your signature, as far as I know the Muslims acknowledge Christ as a prophet.

S

SantoSubito

It's okay. I understand. Contradictions are hard to deal with. It's easier to ignore them.'
A more precise way of explaining it is that we all worship God in varying degrees of perfection Catholicism being the perfectly perfect way and shamanic indigenous religions being the least perfect. Jews and Muslims, since they acknowledge the one true God of Abraham, worship the same God, though imperfectly.

T

triplet347

Jimmydiggs,

The bottom line is that I did answer your question. I am not ignoring it. There is no contradiction as I have explicated in my previous posts. You are choosing to ignore them. So it is pointless to try and have an intelligible conversation with you.

Thanks anyway though.

Aug 14, 2011
Triplet347 "no man"means the same as "any"therefore u are denying the bible. I don't feel attacked nor challenged. To me u just cause confusion and I'm not learning anything from you, but through Christ Jesus,so your point, whatever It is ur tryn' to make, is pointless and n vain! And that's being FRANK!!

God Bless YOU!!!!

K

kujo313

So says you, the ignorant "bible-based Protestant". Wow, just go right ahead and make up your own interpretation of the RCC's teachings. Go ahead, don't accept the word "venerate". Go ahead and make your own definition of "worship". Anything to make the RCC easier to refute by misrepresenting its teachings and building a strawman.

Yes, the Catholic church was "man-made" because Jesus started His church, the Catholic Church, and He is 100% man and 100% God. See how that works. I have no problem with that, but your denomination was founded by a man and only a man. Go ahead give me the name of your denomination and I'll give you the name of the founder.
"Roman Catholic"... uh... whoever decided that it was OK to have graven images even though God specifically said NOT to.

"denomination"? Christian. Founder: Jesus Christ.

T

triplet347

"Roman Catholic"... uh... whoever decided that it was OK to have graven images even though God specifically said NOT to.

God said it was ok. Look at Exodus 25 when God commanded Moses to construct the Ark. Look at the way Solomon decorated the Temple in honor of God. God did not have a problem with adorning His tabernacle with angels or the Temple in the Davidic kingdom.

T

triplet347

Triplet347 "no man"means the same as "any"therefore u are denying the bible. I don't feel attacked nor challenged. To me u just cause confusion and I'm not learning anything from you, but through Christ Jesus,so your point, whatever It is ur tryn' to make, is pointless and n vain! And that's being FRANK!!

God Bless YOU!!!!

Hello! That was my point. If you take it to mean that then you run into a conundrum, which I laid out in my previous post (go back and read it again). This implies that the meaning of the phrase isn't what you think it is and it isn't what the writer of the gospel of Mathew was intending to mean.

If you are confused then it isn't me doing it and I think in your case you are absolutely right, it is pointless and vain.

Cheers,

:)

S

SantoSubito

See post number sixty one, paragraph three.

T

triplet347

Santo,

Thanks. I appreciate that.