Caught in a lie...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

santuzza

Feb 12, 2013
Did you ever notice that when you catch someone in a lie, they immediately turn it on you, that somehow you're the one perpetuating the problem somehow?

I hate when that happens...

J

JustAnotherUser

Well, it's rare that a liar once caught will actually fess up on the spot. Of course they will need someone to blame when someone rats them out.

J

JeniBean

Did you ever notice that when you catch someone in a lie, they immediately turn it on you, that somehow you're the one perpetuating the problem somehow?

I hate when that happens...
Sadly lots of people cannot take blame for their lie or mistakes and they HAVE to be the better person so they try to tear you down and deflect the situation. I suggest not surrounding yourself with those individuals as it will become emotionally exhausting.

santuzza

Feb 12, 2013
Well, this was a business dealing, so I don't hang around with them. I caught the customer in a lie, then she turned around and accused me of poor customer service... sigh...

just venting...

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Nobody needs customers like that!

J

Jhong

Good day brethren! Liars abound these days and almost all places. It's as if these liars can go away with it, thus, considered lying as normal and part of daily living. I am a victim too of liars! As an honest person, this makes me feel frustrated but as God and Jesus taught us: forgive and pray for them. God is just and rewards those good deeds. God bless!