CC Event Suggestion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sparky
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sparky

Guest
I've done this on other sites, and I thought it would be fun to do it here. Basically on a select day, everyone on this site writes their username with a Sharpie on their right wrist. If you see someone with a username on their wrist, you have to go say hi. :D I think it's a great idea! As for the date, I suggest August 23rd 2015.
 
I've done this on other sites, and I thought it would be fun to do it here. Basically on a select day, everyone on this site writes their username with a Sharpie on their right wrist. If you see someone with a username on their wrist, you have to go say hi. :D I think it's a great idea! As for the date, I suggest August 23rd 2015.


I'm sorry, Sparky, but this makes absolutely no sense. For one, we are ONLINE so how would we see one another's wrists? And two, we all live ALL OVER the world.. :confused: I highly doubt people are gonna travel all over the world just to look at people's wrists..lol.. :)
 
I totally see myself being put in jail for this.

*walks up to everyone I encounter on that day*

Hey.
Can I look at your wrist?

Wait...

Don't look at me like that!
Why are you running away?
Why are you ringing the police?
Why am I being taken away?
What did I do?!
 
I'm sorry, Sparky, but this makes absolutely no sense. For one, we are ONLINE so how would we see one another's wrists? And two, we all live ALL OVER the world.. :confused: I highly doubt people are gonna travel all over the world just to look at people's wrists..lol.. :)
I'm saying as you're walking through your day-to-day life. I've been on a few sites where people made friends with other people on that site because they randomly saw eachother in public and said hi.
 
(Real purpose for responding is to bump this up, because it would be fun to see if anyone actually met each other.)

8/23 is a Sunday. That means the only ones who will see my wrist on that day would probably be a mosquito or fly, and they're more interested in what's in my wrist (blood) or if there is any sweat on my wrist. We don't get out much, and most the times we go out it's in the backyard garden. lol