P
PapaBear
Guest
As of this writing 12-12-13 there is a need of about $174 per day to the end of December (12-31-13) to meet the financial goals the support keeping CC online.
As of this writing 12-12-13 there is a need of about $174 per day to the end of December (12-31-13) to meet the financial goals the support keeping CC online.
Unless he has changed something, which i suppose is possible, it's my understanding that Robo discourages users pushing to donate to the site.
Then I suggest you report me to RoboOp. There is nothing in the rules that prohibits a member from reminding other members of needs CC has in order to stay online. Robo has even posted several challenges CC members have put up for matching funds.
Forgive me for relaying a message i've heard Mods and Admins pass on many times. Here i thought i was being helpful giving you information i've seen stated many times in the past year. Especially to you as a New member. I guess as a new member you would know better than i would. I'm sorry for not letting you move forward in your ignorance and trying to teaching you something so horrible as the truth of the matter, that you felt the need to get rude about it. Next time i see you speaking in ignorance i'll just let you go on your merry way with it.
How double dare you
Anyways, I have been wanting to comment on your pic: You were one beautiful baby there![]()
I have you beat by a triple dare. Ugly, are you up for it?
I have you beat by a triple dare. Ugly, are you up for it?
Ugly - Thank you for your..... remarks. Also, I am glad you are so sensitive to take care of a "New Member". I suppose "New" to some folks means uninformed or uneducated or without knowledge or even ignorant. And as for rudeness..... Your quote of: "I'm sorry for not letting you move forward in your ignorance..." you may want to reflect on your own standard of decorum within that context. And do have a pleasant evening.....