S
My wife can be the Chief of Staff or the Secretary of Education. I'll take either. Nobody pays attention as she sets everything right.
It can be either a really good day or extremely bad when she calls you into the office for a discussion.
Stop running in the library!
You can run around OUTSIDE. lol
I will give you two optionsI’m afraid the silly walk department needs some library time.![]()
You're a stuff ruler?! Wow, I never knew.
Any time I have seen a Ministry of Truth, it has always been a branch of a dystopian government and that particular ministry has been in charge of spin control for the powers that be. Like, every single time. I've read a lot of books and played a lot of games with good stories, and whenever you see the Ministry of Truth you always know they are the guys who will lie through their teeth to you.I will be the Minister for Truth. The public fool system has turned too many intelligent minds into those of sheep and parrots. My ministry will cut through the propaganda of previous, less reputable governments, and conduct regular book-burning ceremonies to consign the lies of the past to their proper place in history.
As an added bonus, my ministry will also conduct random inquisitions on prominent media personalities whose forked tongues may have become a little too liberal with the fake news they spit.
I have changed my mind. Now I want to be secretary of silly walks.
Yes, but imagine how good such a department would be with me in charge! ;-)Any time I have seen a Ministry of Truth, it has always been a branch of a dystopian government and that particular ministry has been in charge of spin control for the powers that be. Like, every single time. I've read a lot of books and played a lot of games with good stories, and whenever you see the Ministry of Truth you always know they are the guys who will lie through their teeth to you.
You can have that one. Too hard on my blood pressure. Also bad for my digestion.I'd also consider the director of the bureau of arguments