CC Keeps Logging Me Out

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
For whatever reason the site keeps logging me out of my account as I am browsing the forums or making replies. I keep having to login to make a response or I log in, go back a page to where my post was auto-saved and then post it. Anyone else having this issue and is there a solution?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Maybe they're trying to tell u to take a break from here.. lol

T

Tinuviel

Sorry, Ben. Can't hep you there. It did that to me once many moons ago, and it worked itself out in a week or two. But I did nothing to help it along, so...:confused:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Try clearing your internet cache to see if that helps :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Sorry, Ben. Can't hep you there. It did that to me once many moons ago, and it worked itself out in a week or two. But I did nothing to help it along, so...:confused:
Your computer is probably set up to perform regularly scheduled tasks such as emptying the temporary internet files folder, defragging, and optimizing etc. That may have done the trick :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
For whatever reason the site keeps logging me out of my account as I am browsing the forums or making replies. I keep having to login to make a response or I log in, go back a page to where my post was auto-saved and then post it. Anyone else having this issue and is there a solution?
That happened to me a year ago. I shut off the computer and turned it back on. The reboot seemed to solve the problem.