Censorship by Big tech attacked Parler.com

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
and then it is FB and the other fault to then huh? By your own logic should you be banned if it is perceived you are not a professing Christian and more of an atheist? Should CC to you what was done to the POTUS?
You did not answer this @Dude653

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
You did not answer this @Dude653
To answer the question.
Parler was deplatform because people were on their making death threats and Parler refused to moderate
Google, wanting to protect themselves from liability decided to cut ties
Trump was banned from every social media site because he is radicalizing people with his rhetoric
To my knowledgeI have not broken any rules of this platform and see no reason why I should be banned

Feb 28, 2016
Smoke,
hub and I have been taught by The Holy Spirit to leave the things of this world where they belong,
because we have been shown that the foundation is totally corrupt, because the 'ruler of this world'
is satan:
as it is written:
11COR. 4:4.
In whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not,
lest The Light of the glorious gospel of Christ, Who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
JOHN 3:19.
And this is the condemnation, that Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Light,
because their deeds were evil.
the crux of the matter is that satan IS the god of our world, and the carnal-man is naturally evil...

Prayer and Grief are a natural part of a Christian's life - when Christ reveals to us the actual reality
of the way things truly are, we then come to realize that we are truly 'strangers and pilgrims',
we know the we don't and never will 'fit-in', and we don't have any desire to...
as it is written:
JOHN 15:19.
If you were of the world, the world would love his own: but because you are not of the world, but
I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
1JOHN 2:15.
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of The Father is not in him.
1JOHN 4:17.
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment:
because as He is, (so are we in this world).

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Why do you think my definition of liberty is the equivalent of no laws? Liberty provided it doesn't take away from anyone elses individual liberty would mean there would be numerous laws. Anarchy is quite the opposite in that they don't have laws, meaing, you're free to take away from someone's individual liberty because there is no authority to stop you from doing so.

We shouldn't conflate "liberty provided it doesn't take away from anyone's personal liberty" with "anarchy". Not even close to being the same thing.
No I was opposing the extremist point of view. Given the current extremist mentality the has been all over news, TV and even here. We the people are and must be a compromise. Any human led one party system will surely fail. No nation can survive without laws and taxes. Freedom must be carefully limited or it will be abused. We're all sinners. Some are saved by Grace. Not righteousness Those not saved by Grace aren't saved at all.

CS1

May 23, 2012
To answer the question.
Parler was deplatform because people were on their making death threats and Parler refused to moderate
Google, wanting to protect themselves from liability decided to cut ties
Trump was banned from every social media site because he is radicalizing people with his rhetoric
To my knowledgeI have not broken any rules of this platform and see no reason why I should be banned
the only radicals I see are those who support censorship of those they do not like or of those they do not agree with. That makes them hypocrites and Just now the POTUS sent out a message for NO Violence. I'm sure the media will report it

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
the only radicals I see are those who support censorship of those they do not like or of those they do not agree with. That makes them hypocrites and Just now the POTUS sent out a message for NO Violence. I'm sure the media will rep[ort it
What do you think is going to happen when the president manages to convince most of his fan base that the election was stolen from them when he in fact legitimately and legally lost
Of course this is a recipe for violence

CS1

May 23, 2012
What do you think is going to happen when the president manages to convince most of his fan base that the election was stolen from them when he in fact legitimately and legally lost
Of course this is a recipe for violence
first off it was stolen. secondly, if we really wanted to do violence 74 million can do far better than what you saw at the Captial.
But don't worry Biden will not be the POTUS very long. The Democrats will use the 25th Amendment on Bidan to get rid of him. The guy has serious cognitive issues. The election was during a pandemic and many states did not follow the State law for voting. You may not know this but that is illegal.

S

Scribe

first off it was stolen. secondly, if we really wanted to do violence 74 million can do far better than what you saw at the Captial.
But don't worry Biden will not be the POTUS very long. The Democrats will use the 25th Amendment on Bidan to get rid of him. The guy has serious cognitive issues. The election was during a pandemic and many states did not follow the State law for voting. You may not know this but that is illegal.
Anyone willing to do violence to their fellow American over the Trump election is a mad man and needs to be locked up.
Anyone willing to hurt another American over their differences of opinions on politics and the election process is demonstrating to everyone that they have a much greater problem than what they think is the problem.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Nope...zero evidence for voter fraud which is why everyone at Trump's cases were thrown out of court

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
the only radicals I see are those who support censorship of those they do not like or of those they do not agree with. That makes them hypocrites and Just now the POTUS sent out a message for NO Violence. I'm sure the media will rep[ort it
Then you haven't been paying attention. How many have been banned here because the staff wouldn't tolerate their attitudes, temperament or heresies. 990/0 of the time I agreed with the staff's decision. Isn't being banned a form of censorship? I even remember a couple of swingers that tried to make connections here.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I wasn't talking about Slow Joe Biden the DNC or the GOP. But those beyond acceptable like Steve Bannon, David Duke or Nom Chomsky. The Guy Falk's imitators like the group that calls itself Anonymous should be censored.

Feb 28, 2016
the ONLY SYSTEM that 'works' for mankind right here, right now, is satans -

our Heavenly Father's times soon come-in like a whirlwind of fire and fury,
and all of the rats will scurry, but won't escape the flame...

D

DWR

No I was opposing the extremist point of view. Given the current extremist mentality the has been all over news, TV and even here. We the people are and must be a compromise. Any human led one party system will surely fail. No nation can survive without laws and taxes. Freedom must be carefully limited or it will be abused. We're all sinners. Some are saved by Grace. Not righteousness Those not saved by Grace aren't saved at all.
Well, we have officially become a one party government.
Either agree with those in power or they will shut you up one way or another.
Sadly some of you do not see what is happing.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I don't think it is there quite yet but both sides seem to be playing against the middle. The old mottos "Divide and Conquer" or "A house divided against itself cannot stand" seems apropos.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
It sucks that it takes a 9/11 to get Americans to show love to one another in spite of having different political (and religious) beliefs. I definitely don't hope for a disaster to happen, but it would be nice to see people interact the way they did shortly after 9/11.

S

SophieT

I believe that is commonly referred to as a dictatorship. As long as you see though I guess

You know it really bugs me when someone makes a remark that has little to back it up, such as you saying some do not see what is happening

It is quite evident we all see it. Except for the left.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This is NOT from the Babylon Bee. The hypocrisy of these fascists is simply not to be believed!

This is a public policy statement from Twitter after Uganda temporarily banned Twitter and Facebook from operating in their country:

Ahead of the Ugandan election, we're hearing reports that Internet service providers are being ordered to block social media and messaging apps.

We strongly condemn internet shutdowns – they are hugely harmful, violate basic human rights and the principles of the #OpenInternet.