CESSATIONISM AND HEALING

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 14, 2019
Not really.
That statement needs definition.
Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil.
Sickness is a work of the devil.

Iow...you may allow a child to touch something hot. Just to let them know the command NOT TO TOUCH should be followed.
But you Never burn your child to teach them anything.

God can teach many ways outside lepracy being a tool.
God is not into nazi science.
The devil is evil and very sick.
Jesus came for life.
In fact,we as Christian's are judged in this life....not the next.
Nonsense. Devil cannot create anything including complex viral strains. Only Christ can create.

Jul 23, 2018
Nonsense. Devil cannot create anything including complex viral strains. Only Christ can create.
Let's start from the beginning.

Is there a devil?
And does he or God put sickness on people?

Sep 14, 2019
Not really.
That statement needs definition.
Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil.
Sickness is a work of the devil.

Iow...you may allow a child to touch something hot. Just to let them know the command NOT TO TOUCH should be followed.
But you Never burn your child to teach them anything.

God can teach many ways outside lepracy being a tool.
God is not into nazi science.
The devil is evil and very sick.
Jesus came for life.
In fact,we as Christian's are judged in this life....not the next.

Sep 14, 2019
Let's start from the beginning.

Is there a devil?
And does he or God put sickness on people?
Devil can do nothing apart from Christ who has all authority in heaven and earth. Worship Christ.

Jul 23, 2018
Nonsense. Nothing can be done apart from Christ's ALL AUTHORITY.
6 And Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt; and the frogs came up, and covered the land of Egypt.

7 And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt

Stop acting like the devil can not operate in the supernatural.

Sep 14, 2019
6 And Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt; and the frogs came up, and covered the land of Egypt.

7 And the magicians did so with their enchantments, and brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt

Stop acting like the devil can not operate in the supernatural.
Don't post stupidly without differentiating between devil's works and Christ's all authority over those works. Are you a satanist glorifying him?

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Mark9:23 doesn't say what you make of it!!
I let the Lord determine which View is right.
The Lord Shows Grace and mercy. You are showing only the law. So your View cant go along with the Lords view.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Nonsense. The issue is faith in Christ's atonement heals according to Isaiah 53:4. Those who deny this truth are apostates.
No the issue is that you asking for opinions without to accept anyone who has a different View like you.
That you are not able to say, why you do so, speaks for itself.
Better go to an Website where people have the same View like you. Ore do you want to convince people from your View? Then you should better show more love and respect.

Sep 14, 2019
The Lord Shows Grace and mercy. You are showing only the law. So your View cant go along with the Lords view.
Rubbish. There is no grace, mercy from God apart from Christ's atonement.

Sep 14, 2019

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
You even dont understand what I wrote. Are you God, that you determines where he is showing mercy and Grace? You proclaim a law.

Sep 14, 2019
No the issue is that you asking for opinions without to accept anyone who has a different View like you.
That you are not able to say, why you do so, speaks for itself.
Better go to an Website where people have the same View like you. Ore do you want to convince people from your View? Then you should better show more love and respect.
Don't disrespect and hate God by denying Christ's atonement which heals.

Sep 14, 2019
You even dont understand what I wrote. Are you God, that you determines where he is showing mercy and Grace? You proclaim a law.
I proclaim grace. You proclaim law by denying grace.

Sep 14, 2019
Who do you think gives the doctors the knowledge to develop an anti-dot for covid19 virus or to elimiate this virus?
God doesn't give knowledge to doctors for you to despise Christ's atonement which heals.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Don't disrespect and hate God by denying Christ's atonement which heals.
I proclaim grace. You proclaim law by denying grace.
Dont lay in my mouth what I not have said!!!
Your Grace is: if you not have enough faith you will remain sick. Where this is Grace? This is law!
Your words judging yourself.
But stop betraying people with a false promisse!