chance to witness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

djness

May 16, 2014
I had the opportunity to talk to the girl who cleans my house today and asked her if she goes to church which she said no to, however she says she is interested in God. So I asked her if I could tell her about my personal experiences and why I believe in god and she was VERY interested to hear them.

So I told her about prayers that have been answered as she cleaned my place.

Hopefully I will get to talk to her next time she comes back.

Please pray they those words give her something to think about!

M

MadParrotWoman

Praying for God to open the eyes of this girl, that she will have an awakening - a realisation and that it will culminate in her not only giving her life to Jesus but spreading the word.

"Lord, open the eyes of this girl, make an opening for her to ask more questions, prompt her to seek the truth and give her the realisation that Jesus is alive, well and actively pursuing her, amen."

A

AbbeyJoy

That's awesome and it's great that she was interested, praying she will experience God also :)

1joseph

Dec 14, 2014
I had the opportunity to talk to the girl who cleans my house today and asked her if she goes to church which she said no to, however she says she is interested in God. So I asked her if I could tell her about my personal experiences and why I believe in god and she was VERY interested to hear them.

So I told her about prayers that have been answered as she cleaned my place.

Hopefully I will get to talk to her next time she comes back.

Please pray they those words give her something to think about!
Heavenly Father, I pray that this housekeeper will come to know your son, Jesus the Christ, as the Lord and Savior of her life, that she will learn of you and walk in your ways (your Word) and her salvation will affect those around her for your kingdom. I also ask Father that your Spirit will continue to speak through dgness for the bringing together of your bride. I ask all of this, humbly, to your Glory and Honor, in Jesus' name. Amen.

1joseph

Dec 14, 2014
Acts 16:31New International Version (NIV)[SUP]31 [/SUP]They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”

1joseph

Dec 14, 2014
Praying for God to open the eyes of this girl, that she will have an awakening - a realisation and that it will culminate in her not only giving her life to Jesus but spreading the word.

"Lord, open the eyes of this girl, make an opening for her to ask more questions, prompt her to seek the truth and give her the realisation that Jesus is alive, well and actively pursuing her, amen."
Agreed. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for you both. :)

God bless
pickles

B

butterfly712

This is awesome,I'm praying that she will experience god with you,in Lord,Jesus name,Amen.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Praying that God will speak through you what she needs to hear and to move her heart to be drawn to Him. amen