Change Tomorrow

  • Thread starter Thread starter KHux
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KHux

Guest

I am changed today.
Everyday.
Not by me but by you.
You take away my pain.
I shine because you love me.
I could try for eternity to thank you
for all you've done for me.
It would never be enough to show
just how grateful I am for you.
Everything good in me is you
I see more of you each day.
I may not get it right today
I may not get it right tomorrow
But with each merciful day I change
I can't wait to change tomorrow.
​
 
This is ABSOLUTELY beautiful. Totally inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thank you .. I was inspired to write this one. I'm glad it inspires others :)