Ive heard that even though England has like no gun violence, it still has plenty of violence and murder.
I dont have these statistics, but I mean its not like violence stems from gun ownership alone.
If you remove guns, people find new ways to kill people.
I hate guns, I dont touch guns, I dont like shooting guns. But Im glad that people in the US have them.
Sure like all nations we have crime, but its not like we are living in a sci-fi apocalyptic world where every person can potentially kill you just for your food and I totally reject your view of the UK.
Uk has population of 63 million. In last financial year there were 619 murders. Most places in UK are safe, go to wrong area at night and you may get mugged, plenty of violence when the drunks are kicked out of nightclubs and start fighting with each other, but that's about it.


