Change your Words

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
[h=4][/h]Proverbs 18:7 (NLT): "The mouths of fools are their ruin; they trap themselves with their lips."
According to the Word, our lives are a product of what we've been saying. In order to change the direction of our lives, we must change our speech. When we line our words up with the Word of God, we bring dramatic change from death to life; sickness to health; and failure to success. It's time to take charge of our words. Remember, something must be spoken in order to be done!

A

AuntieAnt

True. Also if you read further down in Proverbs 18, verse 21 reads, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue." :)

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Thank You LORD JESUS.

J

Joseph37

All through the Book of Proverbs, this topic of the power of speech/words really stood out at me. God was speaking to me personally too about changing my speech patterns in order to glorify Him.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
Good idea. Definitely a good idea to at least be mindful too of what you say

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Thank You LORD JESUS for thy Word.

F

Fromdomlove

But dont forget the power comes from God`s words not ours.

Fran123

May 21, 2016
I am trying to think before I speak and be more sort of modest and polite? Is that what you mean?

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Peace be with you Fran123 in JESUS NAME. Always speak in line with GOD'S Word. For example, GOD'S Word says you are made in the image of GOD and His likeness. This means you are beautiful because all things GOD created is beautiful, you are GOD'S Best. You are GOD'S Number One. You are super-intelligent. You are of GOD. So never accept anything anyone may say to you that is contrary to what GOD says about you, and also don't say things to yourself that are contrary to GOD'S Word. Don't also say things to others that are contrary to GOD'S Word. GOD bless in JESUS NAME.
I am trying to think before I speak and be more sort of modest and polite? Is that what you mean?