Change

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 27, 2018
I’ve been reading “God’s Power to Change Your Life.” I am recognizing, praying, and seeking to make lasting changes in my life. I’m asking if you all will pray for me. I seek and pray to be self-disciplined and self-controlled in my finances, thought life, and emotions. To have a heart of love, patience, understanding, forgiving, and empathetic. To always choose to love and do things God’s way. To respond to negative situations in and with love and not react in anger or negativity. To be kind, gentle, and faithful.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Sometimes change is hard but as you ask God to help you make those changes know that He is with you all the way. Lean on Him and He will see you through and help you make the changes in your life for the better.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Roninbama and this prayer, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Mar 7, 2018
Only sometimes you say. I struggle with change so often. I can almost see and hear God shaking His head and saying to Jesus, "what are we going to do with that one Son."

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
I’ve been reading “God’s Power to Change Your Life.” I am recognizing, praying, and seeking to make lasting changes in my life. I’m asking if you all will pray for me. I seek and pray to be self-disciplined and self-controlled in my finances, thought life, and emotions. To have a heart of love, patience, understanding, forgiving, and empathetic. To always choose to love and do things God’s way. To respond to negative situations in and with love and not react in anger or negativity. To be kind, gentle, and faithful.
God will honor these desires...it is exactly what He wants us to want. Having the desire is sometimes the hardest part.

Studying and meditating on His Word, interacting with mature Christians, and....strangely...getting enough regular sleep and eating healthy food...all of these will lead you to where you want to be.

We have to remember that the mind, the heart, and the body all work together as God's 'temple'. We have to take care of our 'temple' (body)...cleaning it out and keeping it pure. The Holy of Holies is where the "God" things happen :).

One of Satan's best tactics is to keep us tired, in chaos and unhealthy so we can't think straight.

Praying for you to be an over-comer!