Chat not working for me

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoFee
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JoFee

Guest
I'm new and can't seem to get chat to work (blank screen).. is my MacBook not supported?

Jo
 
Chat is Flash based. So you'll need to ensure you have Flash installed and it's up to date. That's the first steps. If that's not the problem then post here again.
 
I have not been able to use the chat rooms. The rooms are somewhat blank. I am able to see the background picture, room name (lounge, etc), the area to text from, and the send button. The names and mic do not show up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times but no luck. I have also tried the use the chat rooms from the computer but it is doing the same thing. Could someone please help me out?
 
  • Like
Reactions: J3rusal3m
Seems chat was down last night. So you may have better luck on your next try.
 
I had some luck but not long. Hopefully it will work run smoothly soon. Thanks.